Restrained

Alone
In an old, empty, dusty, ratty jail cell
Chains holding him to the center of the large nether brick room. A rat scurried across the floor. Garroth held his head down keeping focus on the bricks memorizing the way they were placed. He had nothing better to do.

Blood slowly slid down his face.

This was what he was used to now. Everyone in the nether laughed and mocked the once strong man. Once a week Zane would have Garroth beaten in front of all the shadow nights just to show how weak he had become. And how useless he truly was.

The laughter of them haunted his memories. The heat of the lava seemed to burn from the inside.

Garroth was nothing but a pathetic toy now.

All hours of the day he was chained to the ground, unable to move. He wasn't allowed to talk to anyone so he never said a word.

He heard the loud screech of his cell door being opened. Garroth kept his focus on the ground. He didn't look up when he could feel the presence of another person behind him.

"Look at you" it was Zane "pathetic...weak...useless...broken...nothing but scum...worthless...spineless..." The list went on as Zane circled Garroth. The one that stung the most was "unloved" Zane was referring to how Aphmau had and never would love Garroth. Zane knelt down and made Garroth make eye contact. Garroth spit in his face and growled. Zane just scoffed and wiped his face. "Fighting is pointless brother" he sneered. Garroth closed his eyes and took a breath. He knew he had lost. He had given up.

Zane let out an evil laugh and left the cell. Garroth couldn't control the tears that fell. He would die in this cell and never see his love again.

Garroth lifted his head and looked out the tiny cell window.

"Irene...if you can hear me...protect her..." He hadn't spoken in months. Since Zane captured him, he hadn't said a word. It felt good to talk, even though it was scratchy, hushed and hoarse. It still felt good. As he watched the black nether sun (yes I made that up, I think) he saw a figure silhouette appear on the other side of the bars. The figure was completely covered in red and black clothing. The stranger removed the bars and hopped into the cell. Garroth could tell it was a female figure but didn't know who it was. She gasped and smiled, although Garroth couldn't see it. She quickly undid the chains and made no sound. Garroth sat there unable to stand or move. The figure helped him to his feet and they walked to the cell door. They walked down the hall until they were seen.

"Hey!" A guard screamed. The figure turned around and lifted a hand, a white light shone and pushed the figure down unconscious. The two escaped the fortress barely alive. They jumped through the portal and as soon as they left the portal, the mysterious girl closed the portal. Garroth sat on the ground and leaned on stone wall of the cave, breathing heavily. He recognized the place as the wolf tribe village.

He looked at the figure who saved him. She wasn't talking only destroying the portal.

"There that should keep them out" she sighed. Garroth could've sworn she sounded like Aphmau. But it was too good to be true.

The female removed the coverings on her head and Garroth almost passed out from what he saw. A pair of hazel eyes staring at him. Long black raven hair framing her face. And it was her. Aphmau.

"A-Aphmau?!?" He asked in disbelief. Aphmau smiled and bent down so she was in front of him. She sat down and hugged him. Garroth hugged back and nuzzled his head in her hair.

"Yes, Garroth, its me!" She whispered in his ear causing his body to shiver. They pulled away with their faces only inches apart. Aphmau cupped his face and as the two leaned in a figure walked in.

"Aphmau! You did it!" Before their lips could connect, a young male walked in. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Garroth smiled and turned. He saw the boy who looked like a younger him. The young man came over and patted Aphmaus shoulder. "Garroth good to see you again!" Garroth raised an eyebrow receiving a giggle from Aphmau

"It's Levin" she whispered. Garroth widened his eyes and blinked in surprise.

"Little Levin? As in he was like six, yesterday?!?" He asked in disbelief

"More like fifteen years ago" he chuckled

Garroth laughed and stood up shakily. Aphmau went over and whispered something in Levin's ear. Levin nodded and left. Aphmau stood in front of Garroth and grinned while looking into his eyes.

"I'm so glad to have you back!" She said and hugged him.
"I'm glad to be back" he said in a low tone. While holding her closely. The two pulled apart from the hug and agin their faces were inches apart. They both leaned in and they felt their breaths graze the others cheek. Their lips barely brushed together when Laurence ran in.

"Garroth!!" He yelled and tackled him. Aphmau laughed and saw Garroth groan in pain and in annoyance. "Hey bro! I've missed you so much bro! Bro don't do that to me I was so worried!"

"Bro...get...off.." Garroth said while pushing Laurence. Laurence chuckled and got up. Garroth looked over at Aphmau who was stifling laughs. The three left the cave and went to another house to talk.

It seemed like Aphmau and Garroth were restrained from kissing...

A/N Ok yes, it got lazy as does some of the others. But its kinda hard to top my last one that I love so dearly! It's like my little baby! Anyways I love you all byeee❤❤❤