Sliding

Living with your best friend of the opposite gender isn't weird right?

Right??

And it totally isn't weird when the two of you have crushes on eachother yet the other doesn't realise it right?

RIGHT?!?!??

This is the dilemma Aphmau and Garroth are in. The two were best friends and living together as friends do. The house was fairly large with hardwood floors and nice furniture. The two were practically in love with eachother just to afraid to admit it.

Now, when you have hardwood floors what's the best thing to do?

Slide on the floors in your socks off course!

The two turned up the radio and started sliding around. They'd spin holding hands and sometimes they fall laughing. One time, the two slid into eachother.

Garroth fell to the ground and Aphmau fell on top of him. Their two lips collided and the two had wide eyes and flushed faces. Aphmau quickly got up and wiped off some dirt. Garroth did the same.

"I-I am s-so s-sorry G-Garroth..."

Garroth looked in thought buyt ended up shrugging and planting a small soft kiss on her lips and sliding away. Aphmau stood there speechless. How do you react to the shyest guy ever kissing you and sliding away?

She touched her lips and looked at Garroth who was still sliding around and falling. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulders. He turned around and smiled.

"Oh hey Aph-"

Aphmau placed her lips on his and almost pulled back but then Garroth started kissing her back. The two stood in the living room kissing. Then Garroth slipped and since his hands were around Aphmau's waist, he pulled her down too and they fell on the couch laughing. Aphmau set her chin on Garroths chest and looked in his eyes.

"I love you"

She said

"I love you too"

A/N I thought hat was kinda cute and I have good news, I have about four more one shots in the making!!!! So that means more will be out soon!!!