Top Secret Part 2 (cause I love you guys)

A/N You guys REALLY liked top secret so I decided I'd make a part two!!! Hope you enjoy

Three hours ago I was arrested. The two men pushed at me as we made our way to my holding cell. I had done a lot of terrible things, they knew it. I sat in the cell while being tied up. One more hour and I would be interrogated.

Three hours and fifteen minutes ago I was kissing the love of my life.

Why did I steal when my family was rich? My family name is probably ruined now, my family probably hates me even more now. But I didn't care. I stole because my father and brother never really gave me anything. So I did my own work.

My lips still tingled from the kiss. The only thing that'd make the kiss better was if I could wrap my arms around her waist and hold her.

The hour passed quickly, and I was being dragged down another hallway. I walked into a room and saw my love in her black jumpsuit. She turned around and avoided eye contact.

"Thank you, you my leave" she told the four men that escorted me here.

The big guys left and we were alone. I sat at the table and looked at her.

"Beautiful as ever" I said grinning.

"Shut up, do you admit to your crimes?"

"Of course I do"

"And you do realise how awful you were to do them correct?"

"Yes"

"What was the most valuable thing you stole?"

"Your heart"

She blushed and coughed

"Please, keep this professional"

"Ok, the second most valuable thing I've stolen was the crown that Lady Irene used to wear"

"You what?!?"

"I gave it back because no one would buy it for what it was worth, calm down"

"What is your real name?"

"Garroth Ro'Meave"

"You've caused a lot of pain and unfortunate to your family"

"They're all evil if you ask me"

As we were continuing, a light brown haired man walked in and placed a hand on Aphmau's waist. I clenched my jaw, and balled my fists. I was gritting my teeth so hard they felt like they'd break any second. What really made me angry was when he leaned down and kissed her.

Kissed her

She was supposed to love me, not someone else!

"Sorry for interrupting honey, but I was told to inform you Katelyn will be here in five minutes"

"Ok, thanks Laurence"

Laurence

That was his name.

I glared daggers at him, as he shot ice cold glares back. We stood there staring until Aphmau noticed.

"Laurence, please leave" she insisted. Laurence nodded and kissed her one more time before leaving. As soon as the door shut I stood in my chair as much as I could while being handcuffed.

"Who was that?!" I asked in an annoyed tone

"My boyfriend, Garroth"

"Why? You're supposed to like me" I said clearly ticked off at the fact that she wasn't single.