"Pretend"

A/N HEY MY LOVELIES!!!!! ok I don't do this often and y'know I'm just gonna give a quick shout out to @PrincessJasmineKayeM  she's pretty awesome and it'd be great if you guys could check her out!!! Ok, here's the story!!!

Garroths pov
I was walking through the small city and went to the park. The smell of smoke vanished as the scent of trees and nature filled my nose. I went to go get some ice cream when I saw this really pretty girl. She had long black hair that rested on her shoulders and dazzling caramel eyes...you know caramel is my favorite candy...she was slightly shorter than me and looked overall perfect. The look in her beautiful eyes was obvious discomfort. I looked a little from her and some guy was leaning on a tree and obviously flexing. He had on a sly smirk to which he probably thought was attractive. I could see clearly the girl wanted the guy to leave so I decided to be her knight in shining armor. I walked over and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Hey babe" I said kissing her cheek.

Yes I know, complete stranger danger. But she needed this guy gone.

"Oh who's this?" I asked looking at the dude who kinda flushed from embarrassment.

"Hmm? Oh just some guy..." She laughed and eased into my side.

"U-uh y-you didn't say y-you had a-a boyfriend.." The stranger stumbled over his words.

"Oh were you giving my princess a hard time?" I asked this time a little more defensively.

"N-no harm d-d-done sh-she is-s very l-lucky to h-have a g-guy like y-you...bye!" And he ran off. As soon as the guy was gone I removed myself of the beautiful stranger.

"Sorry, I saw you needed help and all it takes is a stronger guy to scare off the weak ones!" I chuckled

She giggled and sighed

"Thanks a lot! I didn't know what to do!" She sat on the bench and I sat next to her

"Oh it was no problem really...so who is the lucky guy who gets to call you his?" I asked leaning back

"Actually there is no one, what about you? You're girlfriend is  probably furious you were just holding another girl"

"Nah, I'm still waiting for the right one"

The two of has had a conversation until she had to go. As she was leaving I grabbed her arm.

"Wait!" She turned around and looked into my eyes "I never got your name..."

"Oh, what's the fun in that...but here" she o-ok out a pen and wrote some numbers on my hand "call me" and with that she walked away. I looked at the group of numbers and grinned. As soon as I got home I texted the mysterious girl

G: Hey, is this the girl from the park?

?: Idk, is this the guy who pretended to be my bf?

G: Yes!

Two months passed and we never told eachother our names. I just called her Jess and she called me Guard because I was there to guard her from that jerk. One day we finally decided to tell eachother.

"Jess, my name is Garroth Ro'Meave"

"Guard, my name is Aphmau Lorde"

We spent three more years as a couple and then I finally asked her the question.

"Aph, will you be my wife?"

"Only because it keeps freaks away" she joked but then hugged and kissed me.

A/N There yeah I know it started to get lazy near the end but I'm a lazy person sooooo yea! I love you all btw I'm listening to sippy cup by Melanie Martinez I'm obsessed ok bai❤❤❤❤