Day 5 Kissing

A/N Ok so let me explain each time I cut off the paragraphs I'm changing the scene for instance

Blah blah blah
------------------------
Different scene

Got it? No? You will

It was an argument. Yup. An argument on testing ones love for another. Garroth was going to go out with his friends but Aphmau wanted him to stay.

"I don't see why you're always leaving!"

"Because Aph I want to be around them!"

"And not me?"

"Don't be ridiculous I love you"

"Well sometimes I doubt that!"

Before Aphmau could run off, Garroth placed his lips over hers resulting in a fiery kiss that soon melted into a loving one. Still kissing, Garroth picked Aphmau up and placed her on a counter in the kitchen where they were arguing.

"I'm sorry, but I do love you"  he breathed

"I know and I'm sorry go hang out with your friends"

"I was thinking something I could do with you that I'd never do with my friends" his eyes were dark and Aphmau loved it.

----------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day and the snow fell quietly outside while Aphmau was cuddled in her blanket drinking hot chocolate and watching T.V. Garroth walked in and joined her on the couch.

"Hey" she greeted

"Hi" they were watching TV when suddenly Aphmau sat on Garroths lap and looked him in the eye

"What?" Garroth asked. Without warning Aphmau started kissing Garroth passionately. Garroth wasn't oppose to the idea in fact he kissed back he was just confused with the sudden outburst. When she pulled away she got off his lap and continued watching TV.

"Oh, so you just wanted a kiss and that's it?" He asked faking the hurt in his voice

"Yup!" Aph grinned and kept her attention to the screen

---------------------------------------

"So I was thinking when we get to their wedding we should just place the present with the others and sit in the middle" Aphmau was rambling about Dale and Molly's wedding which was today. Garroth wasn't really into the whole fancy stuff. But for Aphmau, anything.

"Oh! And after the wedding we ca-" Garroth heard enough those lips of hers were moving to fast for his liking so he stopped her babbling by covering her lips with his. They kissed for a little while before pulling away.

"What was that for?" Aph!au asked innocently

"You talk too much"

------------------------------------

Aphmau was at the mall and as she was entering the food court she saw her love. Garroth. She ran over and hid behind him. Tapped his shoulder. And as he turned around she kissed him.

"Well, hello to you too" he chuckled

"Hey, where have you been? I haven't talked with you in two weeks"

"Just preparing a surprise for you..."

"Can't wait!"

--------------------------------

It had been a emotional week for Aphmau. The rollercoaster of feelings were driving her nuts. Every day something happened. But what happened on Friday was the final nail in the coffin to make her lose it.

Thorgi passed away.

Her first dog.

She was a wreck. Garroth buried him for her and when he came back inside she was crying on the couch.

"Hey, it'll be alright he was suffering and you know it"

"I know I know. It's just he was such a good dog"

Garroth placed a gentle kiss on her temple and hugged her while rubbing her back soothingly.

-------------------------------

"Garroth I did it!" Aphmau had just reached 600 000 subscribers. Garroth picked Aphmau up and spun her in circles. As he placed her down, he placed a kiss on her lips.

"I'm so proud of you!"

---------------------------------

Here he was down on one knee. With a box. With a diamond ring sitting in the box. He just asked the question

"Aphmau will you marry me?"

"Of course you idiot!" Tears streamed down Aphmaus cheeks. Garroth stood up and placed the ring on her finger and the they shared a

Soft

Sweet

Gentle

Kiss

A/N BOOM! I think this ones my favorite...I love you all byeee❤❤❤