You Lose

A/N WHAAAATTT IM POSTING A ONE SHOT THAT IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE AND IT'S NOT A CHALLENGE NOR A HOLIDAY????? Lol so the picture at the top inspired this and yes this one shot is most likely to be labeled PG 14 but, you can still read it just a little warning some things are....different. No smut though. Yes, I know this isn't Garroth's personality but I couldn't help myself ok? Ok! Enjoy!!

Aphmau was working at the diner. She really had been working here since she was 18, now she's 24 and has a pretty good life. Except she's never fallen in love. She of course has had crushes, even on the town player.

Garroth.

As the name popped into her hectic thoughts, the man himself walked in and sat at the counter. Aphmau knew him, everyone knew him, but Garroth didn't really know her. He sat down and went on his phone as he waited for someone to serve him.

"Aph, there's a customer go serve him please" Katelyn pestered.

Aphmau took a breath and walked over.

"Hi, may I get you something?" Aphmau asked in her usual cheery voice. Garroth lifted his gaze and scanned her body.

"Coffee, and a conversation with you" this is how it usually went with Garroth picking up girls. He'd charm them with his sweet talk and money and then when they're practically in love, he kicks them to the curb.

"Well I can get you both of those things" Aphmau sighed.  She poured the cup of coffee and leaned on the counter. "So why do you wanna talk?"

"Because I like to get to know beautiful woman" he shrugged while sipping his coffee.

"Well, I hear you're quite the player..." Aphmau accused while leaning in towards Garroth.

"I prefer...undecided bachelor" Garroth sent one of his devilishly handsome grins and leaned closer.

"Ok, well since you're a player-"

"Undecided bachelor"

"Whatever, lets play a game. Let's live together and hug and kiss, cuddle and give eachother nicknames, lets sweet talk and play fight, lets say good morning and goodnight every day, lets hold eachother and take walks, lets talk all night. And whoever falls in love first...loses" Aphmau smiled innocently and leaned even closer. Garroth grinned and put out a hand.

"You're on," Aphmau took a grip of his hand and Garroth pulled her so that his mouth was by her ear "but I always win" when he removed his hand, there was a peice of paper in Aphmau's hand.

She read it to her self

Call me, 472,3820

Wonder how long it took him to write this

Her thoughts sarcastically scoffed. She looked up but Garroth was gone and there was a tip on the counter for her. After her shift, she dialed the number. It went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Garroth, this is Aphmau, I was wondering could I get your address? We are going to be living together"

As soon as she hung up, Garroth called back.

"Hey, sorry I didn't recognize the number. Yeah stay at the diner I'll come pick you up"

A black jeep pulled up and in the driver's seat was the familiar blond.

"Hey get in!" He chuckled at her. She got into the passenger seat and they drove to the bachelor pad. They walked through the door and Aphmau felt strange. Like this place was calling her name.

"Nice place" she said trying not to sound overwhelmed

What have a I gotten myself into?

Garroth wanted to win, he didn't know why he just did. And being a player, he figured he knew how. He pinned Aphmau against a wall and started to kiss her passionately. Aphmau for some reason unknown to her, kissed back. Garroth kissed down her neck and got to her collarbone. He moved her sleeve to reveal her whole shoulder and he started kissing her everywhere that was accessible. Aphmau held back moans as he kissed her. Then he got to a certain spot on her neck and kissed softly receiving a giggle. He pulled back and quizzically quircked an eyebrow