Day 13 Eating Ice Cream

It was a hot day in Phoenix Drop. Aphmau was running around doing her runs as the guards stood guard and the farmers farmed and Logan....well...he was arguing with the creepy sales guy who came into town (anyone remember him XD)

"NO! You can not sell those...those....those things!" Logan screamed

"They aren't harmful and they don't damage I thing! Made 'em myself I did!"

Aphmau noticed the argument and walked cautiously up to the two men. Aphmau dismissed Logan then turned to the old man.

"I'll buy them all." She bluntly stated

"WOOHOO! Thank-you young lady! Yer truly a kind soul!" He handed her a basket full of coloured eggs. Aphmau handed the man thirty diamonds and went on her way. She walked to the guard quarters and set the basket onto the table.

"What do you have there?" Garroth asked walking into the room.

Aphmau removed a paper of instructions. She gasped and jumped with joy.

"Want some ice cream?" She asked with a devious smirk.

Aphmau pulled Garroth to an open field a ways from town. She was giggling with glee with a basket under one arm and Garroth being tugged by the other.

"C'mon slowpoke!" Garroth enjoyed this moment and wanted to savor it for all its worth. Finally they were done running and they immediately grabbed the eggs and spawned every. Ice cream. Creeper. At. Once.

Garroth saw they were about to explode and immediately held Aphmau close so she wouldn't get hurt. When they opened their eyes, they didn't see little bits of ice cream.... They saw literally piles upon piles like snow! Aphmau laughed and jumped into a pile.

"Come in Garroth it tastes soooo good!!!!!" Aphmau moaned as she ate the delicious icey treat.

"Lord Aphmau this isn't very sanitary" Garroth warned although he wanted to join her

"Unsanitary my butt! Now I'm your lord and I command you to take off that silly armor and jump in and enjoy this while it lasts!"

Garroth chuckled "since you commanded" he removed the armor and jumped in beside her. Aphmau picked up a handful of ice cream and chucked it at him. Soon they were having an ice cream ball fight. The trees surrounding them provided enough shade for the ice cream not to melt. Garroth wrapped his arms around Aphmau's waist and held a handful of ice cream only inches from her face.

"I'm afraid you drove me to do this" he said sounding fake regret

"No Garroth don't do i-" Aphmau was cut off by ice cream to the face. When Garroth let go she turned around and grabbed his face.

"Payback!" She giggled and kissed him.

Payback?!? He thought I should shove ice cream in her face more often

When Aphmau pulled away she grinned at the ice cream that now covered his face. They played in the ice cream all day

"We're going to be so sticky!"

Aphmau mumbled. She didn't realise her and Garroth passed out from the exhaustion. She had her head on his chest and he had an arm around her waist.

"Garroth wake up!" Aphmau poked his face as he stirred awake.

"Hmm?" He hummed. He looked up and saw it was evening. "Aphmau we have to get back!" Garroth panicked

"Relax! Laurence is in charge right now lets just relax"

This was the best. Day. Ever.

A/N I didn't know how to end it and I wanted this to be unique so......yeah! Love you all I'll try and get one more out tonight as an apology of not getting PDHS out tonight.❤❤❤