Day 2 Cuddling

It was a long journey from Pikero.

Aphmau, Laurence, Garroth, and Lucinda were just coming back from a meeting with the lord of the village. It was getting late and they needed to set up camp. Laurence worked on clearing away any pesky plants while Garroth gathered wood for a fire and Lucinda was  collecting food.

And Aphmau?

Aphmau was watching the stars. Both Garroth and Laurence wanted her to relax because of the stressful meeting.

"Lady Aphmau the foods ready" Garroth walked over and looked down on his lord.

"Ok" she sighed and got up. The two of them walked over to the fire and ate their food. Every now and then they'd steal glances at eachother.

Soon, it was time for the four to get some sleep. Everyone got into their sleeping bags.

The night seemed to go by peacefully. And everyone woke up at a different time. Laurence and Lucinda both woke up before Garroth and Aphmau.

When Garroth woke up he noticed there was a head of black hair on his chest. It took him a moment to realise the situation at hand.

Aphmau is snuggled up against him.

The inside of him freaked out but why not take advantage of the situation...

Hey! If the person you loved was snuggled against you what would you do?

Anyways, Garroth wrapped his arms around Aphmau's torso and moved so their heads were closer. He kissed the top of her head and held her close to him.

Aphmau woke up and smiled. She liked waking up to this pleasant accident. She enjoyed being in the arms of her secret love. She looked at his face and noticed he was asleep. She quickly kissed his nose and went back to sleep.

Praying Laurence or Lucinda wouldn't ruin this moment too soon.

A/N Yeah they're kind of short but like I said they'll get better. So I love you all byeee❤❤❤❤