Day 17 Sleeping Together

This isn't smut! I'm doing their night routine because I'm stubborn. So this is like the end of the day from the morning I wrote in the last part.

Garroth walked into his house feeling tired beyond belief. He was more than relieved he didn't have to be stationed at night tonight. He flopped onto his couch after removing his armor and tried relaxing. While he rested his eyes, two hands started massaging his shoulders.

"Mmmmm" he purred.

"Feel better?" Aphmau asked leaning over his shoulder, still massaging them

"You bet! You're the best" he said in a low voice. He turned his head and gave her a small kiss. Aphmau walked around the couch and sat with her husband together they ate popcorn and watched a movie. When the movie was over they walked upstairs to get ready for bed. Aphmau threw on some shorts and a tee shirt while Garroth slept in his usual boxers. They climbed into bed and cuddled.

Aphmau fell asleep first as usual and Garroth just gazed at her relaxed face. Sometimes her nose twitched and be would chuckled quietly. Soon he fell asleep

Then Aphmau had a terrible dream. She woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. Garroth reached over and felt an empty spot where Aphmau usually lay. He opened one eye and saw her sitting up panicking. Garroth wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck gingerly.

"Honey...it's ok....just...a bad dream..." He whispered between kisses. Aphmau calmed down a little bit. Garroth continued kissing her neck softly until he was convinced he could pull away with her more relaxed. Finally, he pulled back and gently layed her down beside him. He stroked her hair as her breathing became more steady and more gentle.

"You gonna be ok?" He whispered. Aphmau nodded and kissed him lightly.

"I love you Garroth"

"I love you too"

And with that the couple fell asleep in eachothers arms

A/N Now! I prefer this cute adorable stuff over smut. Now I will imply sex but I can't describe it and go into detail it grosses me out. So I like the cute cuddles and stuff! Anyways I love you all byeeee❤❤❤❤❤