Tearstained Cheeks

Arguments either end terribly wrong or extremely well. One thing is, the love either dies or burns brighter.

One thing about them is they happen. And we can't avoid them...right now my husband and I are in another argument. O'Khasis has been such a huge threat the two of us are so stressed we are losing patience faster with eachother.

"GARROTH RO'MEAVE YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE A CHILD!"

"APHMAU RO'MEAVE DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THIS RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE GIVE AND TAKE NOT ME GIVE AND YOU TAKE WE BOTH DO EACH OF THE THINGS"

I balled my fists and stomped a foot

"GARROTH DO YOU REALISE WHAT'S GOING ON?! O'KHASIS IS AT OUR DOORSTEP AND YOU ACT LIKE I CANNOT HANDLE THESE THINGS!"

"I'M TRYING TO HELP"

"YOU'RE NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT IT!"

The two of us stood there glaring daggers at the other. Garroth walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge he got a bottle of water and slammed the door. He leaned on the counter and started drinking some water.

"Maybe I should just-"

"Leave?" He scoffed and looked at me. And that's was the last straw to allow my tears out. It started slow tears slowly slipped down my cheeks. Garroth noticed and let out a short breath. He hestintly walked over and wrapped his arms around me. The sobs escaped my lips and the tears fell faster. I started to soak his shirt and I held onto it as I cried harder.

Garroths pov
There we were arguing as its happened often. And as soon as I saw the tears something didn't feel right

I didn't want to fight her

I never wanted to fight with her. I wanted our marriage to be arguments and nights spent at the bar but that's what it's become. I wrapped my arms around her and she started crying more her tears fell onto my shirt and that's when I knew I wasn't holding up to the vows I made

I will stand by you through everything and be there to support you, I will never stop loving you, I will love you until death and even afterwards I will love you. I will provide and protect you as long as I live and if I'm ever the reason for your tears I should be treated as I deserve, I should be killed.

She said she'd never kill !e for something like causing her tears but I meant it. I should be dead.

"Aph, that was uncalled for I'm so sorry" I whispered while rubbing her too calm her shaking body. She cried harder drenching my shirt.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered on repeat and started to cry for how stupid I was being. We stood in the living room crying and hugging. Aph pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. I took my thumb and wiped her tears away. She smiled weakly and wiped mine away. I leaned down and kissed her lightly.

"I'm sorry" I said

"I'm sorry too"

We kissed again and I felt terrible I made her cry and she's apologizing.

One things for sure

Our love will never die

A/N Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was up late doing schoolwork. I love you all byeeee❤❤❤❤
*unedited