Day 24 Making Up :)

Aphmau woke up with a headache. She remembered last night and let out a low sigh. She was wearing her fluffy pj pants and a T-shirt. She walked downstairs and saw Garroth asleep on the couch. She leaned on the wall and enjoyed the view.

Hey! They're married she is 100% allowed to do so!

She finished checking him out and went to cook. She started making waffles and waited for her husband to wake up.

Garroth woke up and groaned at the crick in his neck. He sat up and looked in the kitchen noticing Aphmau was cooking. He got up and stretched. He walked over and leaned back on the counter.

"Jess, I truly am sorry" Garroth sighed. Aphmau didn't answer as she moved two plates to the table. Garroth sat at a plate and stared at his silent wife as she ate not looking up from her plate.

"Say something? I love you"

She sighed knowing the rule they made on their honeymoon.

If one of them says 'I love you' the other must say it back

"I love you too" she sighed. Garroth grinned and finished up his food. He did the dishes as Aphmau watched TV. When he finished he took out his phone and sat on the coffee table in front of Aphmau. He dialed Dale's number.

"Hey Dale?"

"Yeah?"

"Was I rude at your wedding last night?"

"Not really...I mean the waiters got definitely fired for hitting on Aph and you already explained everything else"

"Well, just so you know, I'm truly sorry" he said but he looked at Aphmau.

"Ok whatever I need to go our planes here" and Dale hung up. Garroth looked into Aphmau's eyes and got down on his knees he rested his chin on her lap and kept talking.

"Jess, I love you and I'm sorry but what else can I do? I already apologized to Dale twice and Molly didn't think I said she looked fat when Zoey fell I helped her up and she also made fun of Dante and the waiters had it coming please talk to me."

"Garroth, I understand and I hate it when we fight, I love you too. Yes those waiters did have it coming and I'm sorry for overreacting"

"It's ok"

"Now kiss me till I'm drunk in your love!" Aphmau grinned and pulled Garroth by the shoulders. They kissed and Garroth couldn't of been happier

This the best part when we make up....

Garroth picked Aphmau up bridal style and kissed her some more. He then carried her up the stairs and threw her on their bed.

And the rest is kept secret under the blankets.

A/N Okkkaayyyyy still not doing smut. Anyways! I'm writing these all at once so whenever I post one I'm like "did you not read-....ohhhh right I haven't posted it" yeah I have blond moments XD doesn't help I'm blonde so its my life. Love you all byeeee❤❤❤