Uh.....Hi?

The internet is a crazy place isn't it? You can meet the love of your life, or your worst enemy...

...or both

Aphmau and Garroth hated each other's guts. And due to the small amount of students at their college, they had co-ed dorms which also meant sometimes a girl and guy would be sharing a room. This is the case for Aphmau and Garroth.

They would never do anything with each other other than argue...

...or that's what they thought

Aphmau was had started chatting with a stranger under the username

O'KhasisGuard3

And she went under the username

FallenAngel

They hadn't exchanged names but after two or three months they became close and started to fall for eachother. But Aphmau didn't know OkhasisGuard3 was really Garroth. They would rant to eachother about how much they despised their roommates. One day Aphmau was showering when she heard the door of the bathroom open. As she started to look who it was Garroth dumped a bucket of slime on her.

"GARROTH!!!!!" She screamed. Garroth laughed and ran away.

If he saw something I swear...

Garroth ran into the living room and started laughing so hard his stomach hurt. He loved messing with Aphmau her reactions were priceless. Aphmau went into her bedroom and went onto her laptop.

FallenAngel: Irene! My roommate is seriously the most idiotic person! He has no respect for my privacy what so ever!! I've talked to the dean but he says there's no way I can switch rooms. He's the worst! I just wish he'd drop dead!

O'KhasisGuard3: I know how you feel, my roommate is always doing homework and being nosey, its super annoying! I've also talked to my dean and he also says there's no way I can change. Seriously, I feel bad for you a man should respect a woman's privacy, if I were your roommate I'd respect you

FallenAngel: Why can't every guy be like you?

They had a long uninterrupted conversation and went to bed smiling. A few more months passed of the two unknowingly ranting to the other about how terrible the other was.

The two had fallen for the other and they decided to meet up.

O'KhasisGuard3: We should meet up at the Little Maid Cafe whaddya say? Tomorrow at lunch?

FallenAngel: That sounds amazing! How will I know its you?

O'KhasisGuard3: meet me at the back table in the corner booth the one right under the painting of the waterfall

FallenAngel: Sounds good seeya tomorrow!

The two got ready and looked their best. They left at different times and didn't even notice eachother looking dressed up.

Garroth went and sat at the booth in the corner under the big painting of a waterfall. He sat down and waited.

Aphmau walked through the door and looked to the corner and felt her heart race at the sight of Garroth.

Why is my heart beating so fast???

She slowly walked over and cleared her throat.

Garroth looked up and his legs started to feel weak. He felt butterflies flutter in his stomach

Gosh, she must've scared me...that's it!

"Can I help you?" He asked in an annoyed tone

"No, I was supposed to meet someone at this table so if you're planning on meeting a one night stand or something I suggest a different table" she replied equally annoyed.