Day 28 Doing Something Ridiculous

Garroth stood outside of the portal staring at it with a blank expression.

He had just defeated Zane...and the portal was here. Irene had frozen time in the overworld so Garroth could collect his thoughts. He watched as orange danced in the white square. He took a deep breath and walked through. As soon as his feet hit ground the world began moving again.

For the first time in a long time, Garroth heard wind rustle the leaves. He took a deep breath and decided to see what changed in the years Irene didn't freeze. He walked up to the closed gate and moved his head to the side.

Hmmm, Brian should be here to guard the gate...

...oh right....

Well someone should be here!

His thoughts wondered. Soon an unfamiliar face arrived at the top.

"G-Garroth?!" He didn't recognize the man

"Uh...yeah and you are...?"

"Oh! It's me Kyle! Hold on let me open the gates!"

Kyle opens the gates and allowed Garroth in after some questioning just to be safe. Kyle pointed Garroth in the direction and Garroth followed the path.

He walked through a smaller gate and immediately was tackled. He looked up and saw Aphmau grinning.

"YOU'RE BACK?!?!?!?" She screamed and hugged him. Garroth hugged back. They layed on the ground hugging for awhile Aphmau was crying tears of joy and Garroth allowed a few to escape also.

"I still can't believe you're back!!!!!" Aphmau squealed pulling her head back to look into his eyes "say something!!! I missed your Britishness!!!"

Garroth chuckled and gazed at her "you look beautiful" Aphmau blushed but squealed again. She missed that voice a lot. Aphmau got up and helped Garroth up. She pulled him into a house ignoring all the wide eyed stares from the others. Aphmau tugged him upstairs and Levin sat at a desk.

"LevinLevinLevin turn. Around." Aphmau giggled. Levin turned around and stared at Garroth. He got up slowly and walked up to Garroth.

For the first time they looked each other in the eyes. Levin smiled.

"Gar!!!" He laughed and gave him a hug. He pulled back and held his shoulders "you have no clue how much mom has missed you, she'd go on for hours just daydreaming and when I ask her what she's thinking about she says 'I'm just thinking about Garroth' and then she swoons at hearing your name and she would always talk about stories on when you met OH! AND YESTERDAY!!! SHE SAID SHE THINKS SHE LO-" Aphmau slapped her hand over Levin's mouth. She laughed awkwardly and blushed madly. Garroth smiled and patted Levin on his shoulder.

"I'll have plenty of time to talk with your mother, we need to talk first of all, you're old!" Garroth chuckled. Aphmau brought them downstairs.

Levin sat on one couch and Garroth sat on the other. Aphmau made some food and sat next to Garroth clutching his arm afraid if she let go he'd be gone again.

After Levin it was time for them to see Laurence. Garroth sighed as they walked up the tree. Aphmau continued holding Garroth's arm.

"Lord-"

"I'm not a lord anymore you can call me Aphmau Garroth"

"I'll stick with Lady Aphmau, so, Lady Aphmau, about that so called "dream"..."

"It wasn't a dream was it?" Aphmau asked. Garroth shook his head

"It couldn't have been, but I wanted to address something," he stopped and took a hold of Aphmau's shoulders. "I understand you love Laurence. But, I can't help my feelings for you, yes I feel terrible for going behind his back with the kiss bu-"

"Hold on!" Aphmau stopped him "I don't love Laurence what're you talking about?"

"I saw you two kissing in the woods..."

"We didn't kiss ever"

"You wouldn't lie to me?"

"Of course not!"

He had to believe her she had that doe eyed innocence look she gets when she's telling the truth. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'm an idiot" he mumbled. They continued up the tree but before They both could climb the ladder, Aphmau made Garroth wait so he could have a grand entrance.

"Laurence there's someone here to see you" Aphmau said non-chalently Laurence climbed down the ladder an Aphmau watched from the top.

"Bro...?" Laurence asked starting to tear up.

"Hey..." Garroth said. They hugged eachother and Laurence cried a little.

"GARROTH DON'T DO THAT!!!!! YOU COULD'VE DIED" Laurence yelled while shaking his shoulders.

After an hour of them talking, Garroth and Aphmau went to everyone and what not. Then it was their alone time. They walked into Aphmau's new home and sat down.

"Garroth..." Aphmau said but didn't say anything else. She trailed off and leaned forward placing her lips over his. Garroth was shocked but melted into the kiss. They stayed like that until the need for air was too much. They separated and leaned their foreheads on eachothers whilst panting.

Garroths breath made Aphmau jump on the inside. She never realised these....feelings....

"Garroth lets do something ridiculous" Aphmau grew an evil smirk and pulled him onto the roof. She stood at the edge of the building. Garroth made sure she didn't fall.

Aphmau placed hands around her mouth and yelled "I am in love with Garroth Ro'Meave!"

Garroth quickly grabbed her and spun her in circles

"Really?!?" He asked

"Of course!" She laughed.

The two kissed again but this time far more passionate.

"Now you scream to the whole world that you love me!" Aphmau teased. Garroth leaned close to her ear and whispered.

"I'm in love with Aphmau (whatever the heck her last name is)" Aphmau looked at him in confusion.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Cause your my whole world" he said in a hushed tone. Aphmau grinned from ear to ear and hugged him

"Garroth will you ever love another girl?" She asked into his neck

"Of course!"

"Wha-"

"In about five years...and she will call you mommy" he whispered. Aphmau smiled even wider and kissed his cheek.

"You're the best you know that?"

"I'd argue but you're so right"

"I'm always right"

They got off the roof and went into the kitchen. Aphmau turned on the radio and celebrity status by Marianas Trench came on. The two danced around the kitchen like the compete weirdos they were...

...no matter how ridiculous they looked

A/N There I thought that was kinda cute!!! Anyways off to write the rest off October byeee love you alll❤❤❤❤❤