You

A/N I was reading a times reader and decided to make you help Garrmau because we all know they need it. If you've never read a times reader here are the basics

(E/C)= Your eye colour
(Y/N)= Your name
(F/C)= Your favorite colour
(H/C)= Your hair colour.
I might not even use them all but who knows

You were walking through Phoenix Drop and noticed Garroth talking to Aphmau. Wondering if Garroth was finally admitting his feelings, you hid in a nearby tree.

"Anyways, that's what the noise was last night" Garroth finished. You rolled your eyes

"Ok thanks Garroth" with that Aphmau left. Ok he needs more then just help he needs EXTREME measures. Since Garroth doesn't wear a helmet because of the new armor, this plan should work perfectly. You jumped out of the tree unnoticed and went to Lucinda. You knocked on and she answered.

"(Name) nice to see you!"

"Nice to see you too but I need a potion of invisibility"

"Of course! How long do you need it?"

"Seeing as how this might take awhile an hour?"

"Ok it should be ready in five minutes"

"Thank you Lucinda."

After five minutes you got the potion and waited for Garroth to enter Aphmau house. It took awhile but he did. You drank the potion and jumped in an open window.

"Garroth hi!" Aphmau greeted. Their conversation was boring and lasted forever! so as Garroth was walking closer to Aphmau you tripped him. He fell on top of Aphmau and their faces were inches apart.

Ok almost there

You pushed Garroths head down and lifted Aphmau head up. Surprisingly they gave in pretty easy and started kissing. You held in a scream. Little did you know your potion was about to run out because of their long boring conversation. When you turned visible you were doing a happy dance. When they pulled away for air they looked at you.

"(Name)?!?!???!?" They said in unison. You froze in shock your (eye colour) eyes were wide and you smiled shyly trying to look like a statue.

"Why are you here?" Aphmau asked both her and Garroth had faces the colour of redstone.

"Uh...GARRMAU!!!!!!!!" You screamed and bolted for the door you ran through the streets yelling 'THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!!!" You looked like an idiot but who cares? GARRMAU finally happened.

A/N Yeah it kinda sucked but you made Garrmau happen!!!!!! Love you all