HighSchool Reunion

The class of 2005

Now 10 years later, everything seemed to be different. In highschool you're trying to figure out who you are and when you graduate you either change completely or not at all.

Garroth is one that changed completely. He was known as the class clown. Always pulling pranks and jokes and he was never a coward. He was always confident and a smooth talker....except with Aphmau. They met in highschool and he always lost his cool around her. Once they all graduated, Garroth left to O'Khasis and turned serious and barely laughed let alone smile. He was all business and gave up on love.

Aphmau on the other hand didn't change at all. She was always in a good mood it seemed and was passionate for whatever she loved. Her, being the oblivious female she was, never caught on to Garroth acting strange around her. Yeah she noticed the stuttering because he never stuttered around any female. He was the smooth talking Casanova. But, he was a clutz around Aphmau. He'd run into things and trip a lot and when he talked it came out as a stutter or a mumble. Still she never noticed. Aphmau always brushed it off as if it were nothing at all.

Now they're all coming back to the small town of Birchdary. And they're all going to see eachother one. More. Time.

The first to arrive was Aphmau. She was more than excited. She was jumping up and down and standing in awe. Nostalgia was washing over her as she turned each corner to the gymnasium. She walked through the heavy doors and immediately ran over to Zoey

(Ok I was playing Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and noticed Zoey looks a lot like the great fairy if you don't know so I'm talking about look it up)

"It's so amazing!!" Aph squealed.

"I know!!" Zoey said equally as excited.

The two young women sat at a table and caught up. Zoey had been successful and became a very well known nurse in ScalesWind. Aphmau had become a youtuber but she didn't talk about it much. Soon everyone came except one person.

Garroth.

Aphmau had been hoping to see him. Although if you asked her she would've denied it. Soon, the actual celebration started. Dale walked up to the mic.

"Hello everyone and welcome its great to see you all again and we had the staff set up tables so if everyone would sit down we will start the meal"

Everyone took the seat with their names on it.

Once the food was served a loud door noise was heard. Everyone turned their heads towards the sound and Aphmau immediately felt her heart race.

The young blonde had aged quite well in her opinion. What she didn't like was how he came in.

Late and on a cell phone. His hair was done so not a single hair was out of place. His suit wasn't one you'd wear to this event. It looked like what you'd wear at an office. He held a briefcase firm in his hands.

"Yeah...uh...I gotta go" he hung up. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Garroth's steps were heard as he moved to the only empty seat.

In front of Aphmau.

They shared an awkward moment of eye contact. Garroth cleared his throat and attempted conversation.