Day 26 GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

A/N hmmm....make this like other story weddings or make it more my own...? Guess which one I chose!

Aphmau looked at herself in the full length mirror. Her dress flowed down and kissed the ground. It was a simple dress with accents going from the side up to the top of the dress. It had no sleeves and of course it was white.

She let out a sigh and turned looking at it at every angle. Her hair was up in a bun with a veil sticking out. Her makeup was done perfectly.

Yet one thing was missing.

She gasped and hurried to her dresser. She needed this accessory.

Aphmau opened a necklace box and sitting perfectly inside was the communication amulet he gave her so long ago. A smile danced across her face. She placed the necklace gingerly around her neck.

"I guess I'm ready" Aphmau mumbled.

As she opened the door of her temporary room she could hear the cooks, cooking. She went in the kitchen dodging waiters as they entered and exited the room. She walked over to one of the chefs and tapped their shoulders.

Zoey turned around and grinned at the beauty of Aphmau.

"Lady Aphmau, you look amazing but get out!!! You'll ruin your dress and make up and hair"

Aphmau rolled her eyes playfully and went to check on everything so that it was perfect.

As much as she didn't want to go through with it, she wanted this day to be as perfect as possible.

She awaited for the ceremony to go. The time went by fast and before she knew it, here comes the bride was playing on the organ. The church doors opened wide and the guests arose.

Aphmau walked at a slow pace down the long isle. At her right was Phoenix Drop and on her left was O'Khasis.

A royal wedding

Everyone called it. She passed some familiar faces and some new ones. She arrived at the alter in one piece.

She looked her groom in the eyes.

Zane wore his uniform and his eyes held pure evil and lust. His evil smirk was changed into a fake admiration.

Aphmau almost puked at the sight. She hated this.

Now, you're probably wondering

Zane?! ZANE?!? WHA?!!?!?

Well, that's exactly what was going through Aphmau's mind. She had to marry Zane in order for this war between O'Khasis and Phoenix Drop would end! And another reason she was so willing was because Zane had already killed her true love.

Garroth

The name echoed through her thoughts as the ceremony began. She couldn't hear the priest. She didn't want to all she had to say was "I do" give a quick kiss and was off. As the priest started the long speech and stuff. Aphmau ventured through her thoughts.

Why did he have to kill Garroth?! He was my one true love! I can't believe I'm doing this...its for Phoenix Drop. I have to!

"I do"

Zane's words pulled Aphmau it of her sea of thoughts. She started to feel beads of perspiration run down her forehead.

"Do you Aphmau take Zane, High priest of O'Khasis, to be your loftly wedded husband to have ad to hold for better and for worse in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live?"

Aphmau felt all eyes on her she opened her mouth

"I..." He looked around the room. When she opened her mouth to say the last word, an explosion  interrupted her.

Thank Irene

The, used to be perfect wall, was now n shambles. And standing in the settling dust amongst the rubble, was Garroth.

Aphmau felt her heart skip a beat. He had dirt on his face and he looked like a soldier. She let out a sigh of relief as he slowly walked up to Zane. Guards were standing ready to attack at any moment. Everyone stood there wide eyed staring at Garroth. The only sound was his footsteps.

"How does that one line go 'speak now or forever hold your peace'? I'm speaking now. I object to this wedding"

Aphmau couldn't hold back the grin that formed on her face. Garroth stood in front of Aphmau blocking her from Zane's view. He secretly handed her a sword and as she held onto the hilt, he gave her hand a light squeeze.

"Guards...GET HIM,!!!" Zane barked. All the guards charged. Garroth threw a smoke bomb and picked Aphmau up bridal style (how appropriate for the situation) he carried her to another room. Nobody noticed because of the smoke.

The walked into a bedroom and he placed her on the bed.

"I know you can take care of yourself, but you're in a wedding dress how could you fight?" He stated smugly. Aphmau grabbed him by the collar and kissed him passionately. She pulled away and cut her dress to knees length.

"Like this" she put her fists on her hips. This time it was Garroth's turn to surprise kiss her. He took her by the waist and pulled her into him. They kissed passionately for a little while then separated again.

"I love you" he said while removing her pesky veil.

"I love you too" she said but this time she yelled it over her shoulder as she ran back into the fighting room. Aphmau and Garroth ran up to Zane Aphmau took on the right hand guard (AKA Sasha) and Garroth took on Zane.

"You were a fool to escape that prison brother!" Zane growled while pressing his blade on Garroth's

"You were a fool to lock me upo in the first place!" Garroth returned equally as frustrated. The two went head to head until Garroth managed to pin Zane to a wall.

"Haha! Idiot you know you won't be able to stab me to kill me this close up!" Garroth knew his sword was too long to try and stab Zane and kill him quickly. He took a smaller dagger and punctured it through Zane's black heart.

"I guess you didn't realise I'm actually smarter" were Garroth's last words to his brother.

Meanwhile Aphmau and Sasha were fighting in dresses. Not easy. When Sasha saw Zane on the ground she gasped and ran over to him. Tears flowed slowly as she neared the lifeless body.

"No..." She whimpered. Sasha got down on her knees and examined Zane's face. It was cold and emotionless. His eyes were fluttered shut as he layed there in Sasha's arms.

"You won the battle" she growled while standing up. She turned to Garroth with bloodshot eyes "but you won't win this war!!" She screamed and teleported every guard and Zane with her to the nether. Garroth turned To Aphmau who was dumfounded. He walked up to her and guided her to the alter.

"Shall we have a wedding?" Garroth asked

"I think we shall"

The room was ridiculously filthy and the only people there was Phoenix Drop. The priest stuttered throughout the whole ceremony but the happy couple wouldn't have it any other way. They sad the I do's and kissed. The two ran down the aisle...

...as Mr and Mrs.

A/N THERE! I MADE IT SPECIAL!!!!!!! Ok I like this one it's definitly on my top ten one shots I've made. Love you all byeee❤❤❤
Oh! Srry its a little late got three tests tmrw been studying wish me luck!!!!