Day 21 Cooking/Baking

Here was Aphmau sitting in her kitchen flipping through her cookbook wondering what she should bake.

She couldn't decide between:

Chocolate chip cookies: can't beat a classic

Banana chocolate chip muffins: heaven in a muffin

Chocolate donuts: The royalty of donuts.

Hot fudge brownies: Can it get better?

She couldn't decide so many options and then some! She decided she wanted someone else's input. She grabbed her phone and dialed Garroth's number.

"Hello?" Garroth's voice came out tired and strained. Aphmau glanced at her clock

Oops! I didn't even notice it was one in the morning!

"Uh...hey Garroth"

"Is something wrong?! Why are calling me this early? Did something happen to Levin and Malachi?!" Aphmau heard a loud thump "ooow" Garroth had fallen out of his bed.

"No no! I didn't realise the time I was going to ask for some advice"

"Well...?"

"I have a lot of great choices but I can't decide between four!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Baking! Should I make the chocolate chip cookies, hot fudge brownie, chocolate donuts, banana chocolate chip muffins-"

There was a knock on her door

"Hold on Garroth"

She opened the door and saw Garroth in his pajamas smiling.

"Hey! I could tell you were about to ramble. How about we just make them all?"

"We?"

"That is i-if you want my help!" He quickly added

"I'd love your help! Come in" Garroth walked in and noticed all the ingredients stacked on her table.

"I thought you didn't know what you were making"

"Oh! I bought all the right ingredients for everything just in case"

"Well, lets start!"

Aphmau and Garroth mixed, dipped, spun, dropped, cracked, poured, all while sending small flirts to eachother. Sometimes Garroth would gently nudge Aphmau as she worked and sometimes Aphmau would throw small bits of flower in Garroth's hair.

When they finished baking the first batch of cookies, they sat down to try a few. Aphmau bit off a price and moaned at how good it tasted (don't judge we've all done it!!!) Garroth chuckled and wiped a bit of chocolate from the corner of her lip with his thumb and ate it.

"Good?"

"Mmmm the best!" Aphmau sighed.

"I love you" Garroth chuckled but then realised he said it out loud. Before he could apologize Aphmau interrupted him.

"I love you too"

His eyes widened and a smile crept into his lips. Even though it was three in the morning they were wide awake. Garroth leaned over and placed his lips onto Aphmau's. They kissed passionately until the buzzer on the stove beeped signifying the second batch of cookies was finished.

Like I said. You can never beat a classic chocolate chip cookie.

A/N Because that's the one they ate before they kissed sooooo yeah! My lil sister is singing and she's supposed to be asleep XD anyways, I love you all byeee❤❤❤❤