Day 19 Formal Wear

Wedding's are supposed to be about the bride and groom right? Right?! RIGHT?!? So why does Aphmau find herself not even paying attention to them throughout the whole ceremony and reception? She finds herself stealing glances at a familiar blonde.

Who's wedding? Dante and Kawaii~Chan's of course!

Aphmau wore a simple dress that grazed the floor. The whole ceremony Aphmau would find herself absent mindedly looking towards the blonde who wore a form fitting tux. He had a blue tie that matched his eyes and his hair was done to make him even more presentable.

Garroth, on the other hand, forced himself not to stare at Aphmau. He was here for Dante not to stare at his love. Although that's all he wanted to do...

The ceremony went without a hitch! The reception made things difficult. Garroth sat at the table he was assigned too and Aphmau sat hers...which was in the other side of the room from Garroth. She would always glance and feel her heart flutter at every swift movement he made. Eventually she stood up and started towards him. Only to see him be swept away by Dante to get some pictures with the wedding party.

Why wasn't Aphmau part of the wedding party? She insisted Kawaii-Chan chose some other people because we didn't want to wear the brides maid dress and didn't want to make Kawaii~Chan feel like she had to make Aphmau part of it.

With a sigh Aphmau decided to wait for the pictures to be done so she could approach the distraction of a man named Garroth. The pictures took longer than expected and Levin and Malachi needed to get to bed.

"Oh Aphmau its alright I can take them home!" Zoey insisted

"No its alright" Aphmau sighed while stealing one last glance at Garroth "there's nothing else for me to do here anyway" she mumbled.

Garroth smiled with Laurence and Dante. They all wore grins from ear to ear and when the girls of the wedding party joined they had to squish together.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, the pictures were finally over. Garroth searched the room for Aphmau but noticed she was no where to be seen.

He tapped Zoey's shoulder to get her attention

"Zoey do you know where Lady Aphmau went?" He asked politely.

"Oh she went home to put Levin and Malachi to bed" Zoey sweetly chimed. Garroth nodded in thanks and walked away.

So I guess asking her to dance is out of the question?

Garroth was more than a little upset he had missed his chance. It was hard to be happy for the couple.

"Something wrong Garroth?" Dante asked while patting his shoulder.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I just...wanted to ask Aphmau to dance but she left early..."

"Well go after her" Dante said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"And leave you're wedding?! No way! I'm the best man!"

"And I'm surprised you stayed as long as you did! This is a night for love to join together and live happily ever after go get yours!" Dante sent him a grin that made Garroth grin in return

"You're the best Dante" Garroth got up and started to walk away but quickly turned back to Dante "don't tell Laurence he will get jealous if he hears he isn't the best on my list"

"Sure thing" Dante chuckled.

Garroth quickly left the plaza and started lightly jogging. It was a hot summer night so he removed his suit jacket and rolled up his dress shirt sleeves. Eventually he made it to Aphmau's house and he knocked firmly on the door.

Aphmau opened the doors and looked curiously at Garroth who was looking even more presentable.

He really pulls off the disheveled look!

She thought but then dismissed it as she decided she needed to talk.

"Hi Garroth! What're you doing here?" She asked

"Well...I never got to talk to you all night" he explained.

"Well, come in!" She opened the door wider as he walked in. Aphmau closed the door and sat down with him "so you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, y-you look great...by the w-way" Garroth fumbled

"Thanks, you clean up nice too" Aphmau returned the compliment.

"So, I never got to a-ask you for a d-dance" Garroth mumbled

"It's never too late" Aphmau didn't realise how wide her grin really was.

"Lady Aphmau, may I have this dance?" Garroth asked standing up and holding out his hand.

"Of course!"

Aphmau set her hand in his and he pulled her to her feet. Garroth placed a hand on Aphmau's center waist and held her hand in his other. Aphmau placed her empty hand on his shoulder as they swayed to the non-existent music.

Aphmau didn't know how it happened, but she remembers what happened. Garroth leaned down and place his lips onto hers. She returned the kiss as they swayed locking lips.

And Aphmau couldn't help but notice Garroth had a smile in the kiss

A/N AGAIN WITH FINISHING WIT THEM KISSING!!!!! Idk its not a BAD thing. Anyways sorry his is late I'm gonna spend awhile writing these in advance. Anyways, love you all byeee❤❤❤