Day 10 Animal Ears

What do I do for this?!?!?!?!? Idek...I'm making it another Halloween kind of thing because....October..anyways, I don't watch a lot of anime and stuff that has characters with animal ears soooo don't judge pls

Halloween. An interesting time of the year. And losing a bet with Laurence near this time? Not a good idea.

This, is the position Garroth is in. He made a bet with Laurence that Aphmau would be upset about Levin breaking a window.

Garroth said she wouldn't and Laurence said she would...

(Levin was now 12)

Here's what happened
Garroth and Laurence were having a casual conversation outside of Aphmau's house when a baseball flew out the window. Garroth looked up and there was Levin looking down through the broken glass looking worried. Laurence leaned over and whispered.

"Aphmau's gonna freak!"

"I bet she won't. She will be calm and collected."

"Ok, lets make that bet if I win you have to dress in whatever costume I say to for Halloween and vise versa if you win"

"Ok"

They shook hands and waited for Aphmau to come home. She walked inside after greeting the two guards. Then all that was heard was.

"Levin!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NO BALL IN THE HOUSE I BUILT YOU A PLAYGROUND USE IT!!!"

Poor Garroth had no clue how stressful that day had been on Aphmau and that was the last thing she needed in order to explode.

And she did.

Now here Garroth is wearing bear ears and a top hat. He wore a tuxedo and made himself look like a human Freddy Fazbear. He wasn't too happy but anything was better than that school girl costume...

Garroth stood outside of the plaza not wanting to go in. He felt ridiculous. While he leaned against a wall Aphmau walked up.

"Hey Garroth nice costume!" Aphmau wore cat ears and a maid uniform like Kawaii~Chan.

"Thanks, I like yours but...what are you exactly?"

"Oh? Kawaii~Chan decided she wanted to dress me up, and I couldn't say no so I went along with it"

"That explains a lot"

"You're not going in?"

"Eh, I feel weird"

"Well lets go in together we can feel weird together" Aphmau offered her hand to him and he gladly took it. They walked into the party and looked at everyone's costumes everyone looked so cool! And some looked....strange to say the least.

Garroth didn't even notice Aphmau still had a hold of his hand.

But he liked it.

A/N This is kind of like a holding hands one but I had NO CLUE what to write for animal ears but yeah I'm off to write more byeeee❤❤❤❤ I love you all