Tackle Aftermath (Tackle Part 2)

A/N A lot of people wanted me to make another part for tackle. And I'm gonna do it so remember where it left off? Laurence. Is. Dead.

Aphmau watched Laurence run away she almost exploded with anger.
Garroth got up from his seat and rested his hands oner shoulders trying to calm her.

"Maybe he's bluffing. Why would he give the whole village a copy?"
Garroth cooed in her ear trying to soothe her.

"BECAUSE HE'S A JERK WHO PULLS PRANKS!!!!"
Aphmau screamed causing Garroths headache to, well, ache. Again, he held in a yelp of pain.

"Maybe he didn't would you like me to talk to him?"

"Sure..." Aphmau sighed in defeat. She handed him some tylonal. "For your headache sorry for yelling"
Garroth smiled and took the medicine. He kissed her softly and gave her a reassuring smile.

After Garroth threw on a shirt he went to Laurence's hut. Garroth knocked firmly on the door and soon enough Laurence answered smiling.

"Well hello lover boy"

"First of all, don't call me that, second of all, what you did was uncalled for Lady Aphmau is devastated and is hurt by your actions"

"Relax I didn't give anyone but you guys the picture of you two together. There was only one copy."

"Thank you, oh and Laurence do you realise how stupid you are?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just made the woman you love no longer single"

Laurence facepalmed. He didn't think that they'd get together. He actually thought it separate them more.

"Dang it! Sorry again for the whole thing but...darn it! I didn't want you two to get together!"

"Looks like one of your "pranks" backfired again."

Garroth smiled and walked back to Aphmaus hut. He knocked on the door and leaned on the door frame while he waited. Aphmau opened the door and let him in.

"Turns out we are the only people who got the picture there was only one copy"
Aphmau let go of the breathshe was holding. Without Garroth knowing, Aphmau hugged him.

"Thank goodness" she pulled her head back and started kissing him passionately. Garroth kissed back and could only imagine how red his face must be. When they separated they leaned their foreheads on each others.

"I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time"
Garroth whispered

"And what's that?"
Aphmau whispered back

"I love you"
Aphmau felt her heart rate quicken. Her face was flushed and her stomach went from butterfly's to eagles.

"I love you too"

Well maybe Laurence isn't dead, besides, he kinda got us together

The End

A/N There. Laurence is no longer a jerk! Well hr kinda still is. Besides he was an idiot for making his friend sleep in bed with the person he loves like really Laurence. Is there a brain inside that beautiful head of yours? Love you all byeeee

By the way thank you everyone for helping with planning Laurences funeral but I'm afraid it's off.