Day 22 In Battle

Here they stood at the open nether portal with everyone lined up ready to charge.

All their friends

All their family

Everyone they cared about

Was affected by the shadow lord and his knights. Now was the moment of truth

Whether the Phoenix will rise or fall

Aphmau took a breath as everyone started unsheathing their swords.

"Lady Aphmau?" Garroth asked

"Yeah Garroth?" She looked to her right and there he stood.

Her right hand guard

Her first friend

Her secret love

"I wanted to do something just in case one of us doesn't-"

"Garroth, we will all live and we will make it out. Now continue"

"Anyways, just in case. I wanted to do this" he gently pulled her by the shoulders. By gently I mean he only had to nudge Aphmau willingly leaned forward and they shared a kiss. They pulled away and faced the huge portal.

"Charge!" Aphmau screamed as the army ran through the portal. They stood at the gates and made their way in. Garroth, Laurence, Dante, and Aphmau ran to the throne room fighting off guards on their way. Sitting on his throne was a ghost like man with blood red eyes.

The shadow lord

Laurence and Dante took the right hand and second in command guards while Garroth and Aphmau worked on the shadow lord.

Without speaking the shadow sent an orb towards Aphmau who dodged and lunged herself forwards. Garroth threw a potion that made the shadow lord whole as Aphmau stabbed a sword through his body. But it wasn't that easy.

The shadow lord duplicated himself surrounding the two. He laughed darkly and started attacking them. Aphmau and Garroth stood back to back hitting each Shadow lord causing them to disperse into smoke. There were two left.

The real shadow lord smirked at Garroth. He directed his dark magicks towards Aphmau knowing Garroth wouldn't be able to react that fast without hurting one of them.

"NO!!!!!!" Garroth jumped in front of the orb so it wouldn't hit Aphmau. The magicks contacted with Garroth's chest causing him to collapse and hit the ground with a thud.

"GARROTH!!!!" Aphmau screamed tears flowed down her cheeks as she saw her head guard pale on the ground she turned to the real shadow lord. She was filled with anger "you....MONSTER!!!!!" She cried and threw herself at him. The shadow lord pulled out a sword and they were sword fighting.

Garroth weekly used on hand and propped himself onto his elbow "don't you dare lay a ghostly finger on her" he growled quietly and picked up his diamond sword.

And with every bit of energy he had left in him, he threw the sword at the dark royal.

The sword went through his back and out the other side. The shadow lord fell to the ground.

Dead

All the shadow knights stopped fighting and turned into their normal selves feeling dizzy.

Aphmau ran over to Garroth on the ground and slid on her knees over to him. Tears rolled down her face. Aphmau took Garroth's head and placed it in her lap Garroth weakly lifted a hand to her cheek.

"Don't cry, if I saved you this was all worth it" his voice was like a broken record. Aphmau sobbed harder and held his hand

"You....can't...die..." She sobbed

Garroth smiled up at her

"Just know I love you, since the day I saw your true heart, and I never stopped. I love how you get excited over small things and how you're so passionate about the things you love. I love how you always have a beautiful smile even when it's fake. I love how your eyes light up when you look at me I love your joy in making others happy. I love how you care about everyone. I love you Aphmau"

Aphmau had never cried so hard in her life. She prayed to Irene a miracle would occur and he would live.

"I-I-I....l-love....y-you....G-Garroth" Aphmau said between sobs again as she gasped for air.

"Don't cry, you look so beautiful when you smile"

Were his last words before his chest stopped moving. His grip loosened on Aphmau's and she started to panic

"No....NO....NONONONONONONONO. NO!!!!!" She took a hold of his bloody chest and sobbed into his armor.

A/N Ok I'm sorry it's so sad enwishvhgygygyguhgyg don't be too mad!!!!!! But not everything has a happy ending, life isnt filled with gumdrops and rainbows its a depressing mess. But, i dont want to be depressing and...

guess what? I'm pranking CHU....SORRY HERES THE REST but life really isn't filled with rainbows and butterflies ok? Now READ!!!!

Hot tears fell faster and faster and her breath was struggling to escape her lungs.

"I love you Garroth" she whispered in-between each sob. As she cried into his chest a warm glow illuminated from Garroth's heart. Aphmau didn't notice due to the fact her eyes were squeezed shut. It wasn't until she felt Garroth's hand on her head when she realised she used her powers and brought him back.

"GARROTH?!?!?" She yelled and pulled back. The colour in his face was back and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey..." He whispered. Aphmau quickly covered his lips with here's and passionately kissed him. When they pulled away tears slipped down both their faces.

"I can't believe this..." She said "I love you Garroth don't ever leave me" Aphmau grabbed his shoulders and hugged him as hard as she could

"A-Aph....can't...breath"

"Sorry" she giggled.

Once their little hug and kiss fest was over a familiar man walked up to the two. Aphmau and Garroth were now standing and looked at the old friend seriously.

"I know I don't deserve anything..." He dropped to his knees at their feet sobbing and holding his sword up "especially a weapon I have used against you." Garroth took the sword and held it at his side "the only thing I deserve is death! And if anyone should be in charge of it, it should be you"

"Zenix, stand up" Aphmau instructed. Zenix did as instructed and held his hands out in case he was getting handcuffed "Zenix, you are forgiven"

Zenix collapsed to the ground in more tears. He didn't deserve this...did he?

"No....I deserve death! Or to be a prisoner! I don't deserve your mercy and forgiveness!" He cried.

"Zenix, you are forgiven" Aphmau repeated but softer this time. She kneeled down and looked in his eyes "it wasn't you, you were hypnotized. You are forgiven" Zenix hugged Aphmau

"Thank you" he repeated. He stood up and looked Garroth into his eyes.

"Garroth, I've done so much wrong, especially to you. If you don't want me anywhere near you or Phoenix Drop I understand"

Garroth took in a breath and hugged Zenix.

"I missed you" he whispered "I want you around now and forever" (gosh Garroth be in all da bromances)

They all returned home in peace and lived.

Happily

Ever

After

A/N IM SORRY I TRICKED YOU!!!!!!!! GOSH I FEEL BAD BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF. I CRIED WHEN GARROTH DIED!!!!!! I think this is the best one shot I've made yet. Love you all byeeee❤❤❤