Day 4 On a Date

It wasn't the first date. No. It was the fourth date. Of course Garroth was still nervous. They hadn't officially become a couple. But they were at that stage where if you went on a date with someone else it'd be considered cheating.

Anyways, back to Garroth being nervous. Garroth was extremely nervous and he had no idea why, he wasn't even this nervous on their first date. All they're doing is going on a picnic on the beach. Maybe it's the idea of them swimming together? Who knows! All he knew was he was nervous.

Garroth walked up to the large house and knocked on her door. She opened up wearing a covering over a bathing suit. She smiled at the sight of him and walked out by his side.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yup!" She grinned. They intertwined their fingers and walked down to the beach. They ate their food and talked about the village. After half an hour after eating Garroth took off his shirt and looked at Aphmau.

"You wanna swim?" Aphmau smiled and took his hand to get up. She removed her covering and ran to the water.

"Race ya!"

"No fair you got a head start!" Garroth chuckled. They both jumped off the dock into the cold water. Garroth rose first and shook his wet hair out of his face. Aphmau came up and was laughing.

"You lost!" She teased

"No I won!" He countered. Garroth swam closer to Aphmau and went under. He took her waist and pulled her to the docks.

"Garroth what are you doing?" She laughed. Garroth placed her onto the warm wooden boards. Aphmau placed her legs onto his shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"I wanted to see how you'd react" Garroth shrugged. Aphmau laughed and slid back into the cold water.

"Well, now lets see how fast you can swim" she swam away as he chased after her.

After some swimming they layed onto the docks watching clouds drift by as they air dried. Aphmau placed a hand over Garroths and turned to look at him, only to be surprised he was already staring at her

"I had a lot of fun Garroth" she said moving closer to him

"So did I" Garroth responded and repeated the action she did and moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she placed hers around his neck. Garroth expected nothing. So he was extremely surprised when Aphmau kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. He returned the action and kissed her cheek.

It was a perfect fourth date

A/N there this ones longer by at least one hundred words love you all byeee didn't really know what to write haha❤❤❤ I think I'll take a break from writing one shots for now