Day 1 Holding Hands

What did it feel like anyways? Holding someone else's hand. It must be different then when I used to hold my mother's or father's hand. Was it as magical as I've been told? Or is it so simple it means nothing?

Aphmaus thoughts had been like this ever since her best friend, Kiki, was freaking out because she had held her crushes hand for only five seconds. Aphmau didn't understand. Why was it so amazing? What made it so amazing?

Aphmau was so caught in her thoughts she didn't realise she was staring blankly at Garroth. Once Garroth noticed, he got nervous. Was he doing something weird? Why was she staring? He reluctantly walked up to her and waved a hand in front of her face. Aphmau immediately snapped out of it and blushed from embarrassment.

"W-what? Oh! Sorry I just...zoned out"

Garroth let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He walked away and didn't look behind him. He felt both relieved and upset she wasn't staring at him.

A part of him wanted her to be looking at him and thinking of him. Just like he did with her...he shook the thought and went back to what he was doing.

While he was working he heard a loud thump. Garroth turned and saw Aphmau on the ground holding her head. Immediately he rushed over and helped her up...

...by taking hold of her hand

Once she was off the floor Garroth asked the questions.

"Are you ok? What happened?"

"I'm fine...and uh I tripped"

"I'm glad you're alright..."

They hadn't realised their hands were still interlocked. Aphmau and him were gazing into eachothers eyes.

"Well I-I should g-go" Aphmau finally said reluctantly removing her hands from his. She walked out of the plaza and when she rounded the corner she looked at her hand.

So that's what it's like...

A/N There is a little look at my imagination! Ok it wasn't the best but they'll get better I promise. I love you all byeeee❤❤❤