Day 6 Wearing Eachothers Clothes

Aphmau woke up and decided she should probably get ready. It was pouring outside but for some reason she didn't notice. By the time she realised it, it was too late. She was already walking through town doing her daily rounds.

Even though it was a huge storm Aphmau still wanted to check up on everyone. Garroth was on duty and noticed Aphmau running around into each house. He heaved a sigh at how stubborn she was, not getting a coat. He walked into the guard quarters and found an old leather jacket from when he was younger. He quickly ran to her shivering figure who was talking to Laurence.

"Lady Aphmau" he tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked into his helm.

"Oh H-hi Garroth m-man its raining c-cats and d-dogs!" She giggled

"I noticed, here, I found this and saw you needed it because you're clearly cold" he offered her the jacket and she looked at it curiously

"G-Garroth I-I'm fine!" Her words stuttered as she shivered. Knowing she wouldn't take it unless forced, he placed it over her shoulders.

"No! You're cold! And this'll be warmer" he whispered the last part.

"Thanks" Aphmau said biting her lip. She said a quick goodbye to Laurence and ran off.

"Oooh someone's getting a little more open with their emotions" Laurence teased. Garroth shrugged and walked away.

The next day was a beautiful sunny one. Aphmau walked up to Garroth, now without a helm because it was no longer raining, holding his coat.

"Do you want this back?" Aphmau asked holding it out.

"You keep it, it looks better on you anyways" Garroth, not realising what he said, shrugged and started to walk away. Aphmau didn't know how to respond. Did he just...say she looked...good....? Confused, she walked away feeling different about her head guard.

He probably looks better in this than me any day

A/N Here's day siiiiix I love you all byeee❤❤❤