Broken Savior

Do you have that one guy friend whose always there for you? Well Aphmau does and his name is Garroth.

When Aphmau got kicked out for getting pregnant at seventeen Garroth was there for her. Since he moved out from his parents place he allowed her to stay with him. He even helped out with her son, Levin.

He was there through every break up and heartbreak he was her shoulder to cry on.

Now eighteen years old and graduated Aphmau has struggled a lot. She started youtube but needed another job. Garroth did all her editing so she wasn't up late.

Somehow Garroth managed to do a lot on his spare time which he actually had quiete a bit of it. He wrote a song that he based off of him and Aphmau.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention that their in love? With each other? No? Well they are. Now you might be wondering why Aphmau dates so much and is always heartbroken if she's in love already. Well truth is she's in denial. She doesn't want to be in love but can't help it.

One day Aphmau got off of work early. She didn't tell Garroth so she walked into the house not knowing someone was singing and writing... she walked upstairs and listened to the lyrics.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen"

Garroth always teased her and called her beauty queen. It was her nickname.

"Had some troubles with herself"

Saying Aphmau had little troubles was an understatement. She wondered if the song was about her so she kept listening.

"He was always there to help her"

True. Garroth was always there.

"She always belonged to someone else"

Also true. Aphmau was always taken and was never free on a Friday night always had a date planned.

"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door"

One time Garroth went on a roadtrip looking for one thing missing he wound up at her door on accident when he ran out of gas. That was how they met.

"I've had you so many times yet somehow I want more"

Garroth told her he felt selfish but never said why. It was because he lives with her and yet wants more of her then she could imagine.

"I don't mind spending everyday out on the corner in the pouring rain"

Aphmau remembered the time it was pouring rain and she was crying at the curb about her latest heartbreak. Garroth found her and said I don't mind spending everyday out on the corner in the pouring rain for you she smiled at the memory now listening intently to the song.

"Look for the girl with the broken smile"

She then remembered another memory. He texted asking how he would know which was her when he would pick her up from school and she simply replied look for the girl with the broken smile

"Ask her if she wants to stay for awhile"

When she was kicked out of her parents house Garroth asked if she wanted to stay with him for awhile.

Aphmau heard enough she walked in and cleared her throat. Garroth stopped and blushed from embarrassment.

"Aph how much of that did you hear?" He started to sweat

"From beauty queen only eighteen" she shrugged causing him to facepalm

"Listen I...don't know how to explain" Garroth managed to word without stuttering as he put the guitar he was playing on its stand

"How about you tell me what those lyrics really mean"

"They are about us and each line reminds me of another memory"

"Can I hear more?"

"Uh...I don't...know" Garroth didn't wanna sing the second verse which states more secrets

"Please?"

He swallowed and picked up the guitar. He decided not to sing the chorus first and started at the second verse.

"Tap on my window knock on my door. I wanna make you feel beautiful. I know I tend to get so insecure it doesn't matter anymore. It's not always rainbows and butterfly's its compromise that moves us along my hearts always full my doors always open you come anytime you want. I don't mind spending everyday out on the corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile ask her if she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved and she will be loved and she will be loved and she will be loved."

He stopped setting the guitar down.

"So...who's it about"

"You..."

She smiled and kissed him. His eyes widened but soon returned the kiss. She pulled away and whispered.

"I...I love Garroth"

"I love you too"

And they lived happily ever after.

A/N Hey so that was the only version of the song that would work anyways love you all byeeee sorry this one shot kinds sucked.