Day 25 Gazing into eachothers eyes

Aphmau waited and waited and still.

No Garroth

Here they were at the carnival everyone was there. Laurence, Dante, Katelyn, Nicole, but Garroth still hadn't shown! Aphmau would hate to admit it but, she was getting impatient.

"Should we just go in? He's an hour late!" Laurence asked

"You guys go I'll wait for him" Aphmau offered

"Nonsense! You've been excited you go in I'll wait" Katelyn offered.

"No! Really it's fine you guys go I'll catch up we have all day" Aphmau shrugged and the others eventually gave in and left. Here she was waiting at the entrance. He was already an hour late.

How much longer could he be?

She didn't realise Garroth had passed out and was in an alley. Someone had stolen his bookbag (that's what he was keeping his stuff in) they knocked him out in an alley and he was out cold.

Two more hours passed and Aphmau was starting to think he stood them up. She tried texting him but no answer.

So he's ignoring me too?

She thought. He always answered her texts.

Another hour passed and Aphmau was getting worried.

Four hours. This wasn't like Garroth at all. She texted Katelyn and let them know she had to leave. Aphmau had to lie and say she threw up.

On the way to her house, she saw a little kitten. She followed it into an alley and there she Garroth out cold and blood flowing out of the back of his head. She quickly dialed 911 and rode in the ambulance to the hospital.

Garroth got stitches and was now laying on a hospital bed with Aphmau at his side. She watched his chest move up and down and she stared at his face. Not in worry.

But just staring

She shook her head thinking it was her thoughts getting the best of her. After half an hour, Garroth finally woke up.

"Aphmau? What am I doing...oww my head"

Aphmau smiled and sat at the edge of his bed.

"I found you knocked out in an alley beside your bookbag" she dangled it from her hand showing him. Garroth let out a sigh in relief.

"Good, I couldn't let him get away with what's inside it" he mumbled. He unzipped the bag and pulled out a small box. She placed it in her hands. "I was running a couple minutes late when I picked this up for you. Then the punk took my bag. I saw it and thought of you. open it!"

Aphmau looked at the box with curiosity. She smiled at the detail in just the box. Slowly she opened it and there was a small diamond lily. Aphmau gasped and carefully picked it up.

"Garroth I...." She was at a loss for words. She looked into his eyes and they were left there sitting in the hospital...

...gazing into each others eyes.

A/N A little lame I'll admit it but meh. Can't be bothered XD anyways, I love you all byeee❤❤❤