Day 18 Doing Something Somewhere

Doesn't get more of a basic title than that now DOES it?

"Oh its. On!" Aphmau chuckled as her and Garroth stood in front of eachother both holding a weapon of their choosing. Garroth had been teaching Aphmau some more defense since O'Khasis attacked. He had to admit she was getting good! And he made sure every blade was dull so they could cause little to no pain and just in case, he made Aphmau wear his armor.

Why his? His was the closest armor to her size. Laurence wasn't as tall as Garroth so his armor was too short for Aphmau and Dante was too tall. Aphmau didn't want to use up diamonds so she never bothered making her own. Instead, Garroth was kind enough to give her his.

Aphmau took her blade and pressed it against Garroth's they fought for awhile until Aphmau tripped Garroth and pointed a sword to his face. Showing she won. He got up and smirked.

"You really have improved Lady Aphmau"

"I had an excellent teacher" Aphmau smiled as their heads leaned closer. She knew they both wanted this. And this situation has appeared more than once. Everytime they would get this close to kissing something would interrupt them.

This time was no different from the last. Levin was the intruder this time.

"Who won momma?" He asked innocently "was it Gar?" Aphmau pulled away and laughed walking over to her son who had just appeared.

"Nope I won!"

"Ha! I knew you could momma! In your face Gar!" Levin did a dance and giggled.

"Now Levin, that wasn't really nice you say sorry to Gar"

"Ok,,,sorry Gar" Levin hugged Garroth and joined Malachi to go get some ice cream.

"Wow! I'm actually surprised normally you would've agreed with Levin and danced with hi-"

"In your face!" Aphmau interrupted then proceeded to dance. Garroth chuckled and picked up his sword.

"You'll want to take off the armor its heavy"

"Nonsense I'm a strong woma-woahoahahhh" Aphmau started to fall but Garroth caught her just in time. Aphmau looked up into his eyes and gazed at him with amusement as he helped her back up.

"You ok?" He asked while dusting off her shoulder

"Yeah....fine...." Aphmau removed the armor and set it aside she walked over to Garroth and cupped his face. He grew a blush as she examined his neck.

"W-what're you doing?"

"Hmm...Laurence said you had a birthmark on your neck I wanted to see it" Aphmau shrugged. Garroth took her hands and held them. She looked back into his eyes and felt herself lean forward again. His breath grazed her cheek causing her to shiver. Their lips connected and soon turned into a slow, passionate, kiss that lasted longer than expected.

Best. Training. Yet.

Was the last thing Aphmau thought before kissing Garroth again.

A/N I just realised. I keep ending these with them kissing. Must be the latest episode of MD getting to me. So, I guess this is the end of the spam of parts...oh well anther will be out tomorrow an you guys can still suggest one shots for when the October OTP challenge is over byeee❤❤❤love you all