Day 12 Making Out

IF THIS IS TOO GRAPHIC I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IDK WHAT IM ABOUT TO WRITE BUT DON'T FREAK OUT. THE TITLE IS LITERALLY MAKING OUT

How did it turn out like this?

Was the thought in Garroth's head as he pressed his girlfriend against a wall.

It started when Garroth had the sudden urge to kiss Aphmau. They had kissed plenty of times and Garroth never wants it to end. Aphmau got up to go to grab her sweater and Garroth followed. When she turned around Garroth couldn't help himself. He slowly moved her to the wall pinning her by placing a hand on either side of her head. He leaned down allowing his hot breath graze her neck.

Aphmau allowed it all to happen. She enjoyed every moment with Garroth and didn't mind his sudden forwardness.

Garroth leaned down and placed lips onto hers. The kiss deepened making the kiss more passionate. Aphmau kissed back while her hands moved around his neck.

(This is gonna be a little graphic oh gosh)

Garroth traced Aphmau's bottom lip with his tounge asking for entrance. She allowed him by opening her mouth. Garroth exited her mouth and placed a line of kisses across her jaw and down her neck. He came back to her lips and passionately showed his love in the kiss.

Aphmau wrapped her legs around his waist as he held tightly onto her lower waist.

Then when things were getting even more heated...

There was a knock on the door. They barely heard it and separated reluctantly. Garroth walked over and opened it. On the other side was none other then his bro/roommate/best friend Laurence.

"Hey bro" he started inviting himself into the room. He noticed Aphmau leaning on the wall. "Oh I didn't know your girl was here" Laurence "innocently" said. He looked at Garroth with an evil look then turned back to Aphmau "you ok? You look a little ticked"

"I'm fine Laurence..." She grumbled. Laurence shrugged and sat on the small couch.

"So what're you guys doing?" Laurence asked whilst rubbing his hands together.

"Laurence. get. Out." Garroth impatiently barked while tapping his foot.

"Why?"

"Laurence..." Garroth warned

"Ok ok seeya later" Laurence  surrendered and walked out of the room. Garroth quietly swooped Aphmau in his arms and carried her to his bed

(No I'm doing smut!)

He dropped her onto it and chuckled

"Where were we?" He asked quietly into her ear.

"I think around...here" Aphmau started to kiss him and hold onto him like never before.

However it escalated I'm glad it did

A/N There! That was extremely awkward to write XD And right now the guy I'm ignoring won't shut up through text message. Fun fact I ignored my guy friend (different one from now) for three months...lets just say the one I'm dealing with now did something worse and I'm gonna try for four XD love you all byeeee❤❤❤❤❤