The Girl In The Rain

Garroths pov
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was pouring. Fain fell faster than anything I've ever seen. Every drop seemed to race the others to the ground. And of course I'm in traffic.

Yes, traffic. Bumper to bumper traffic. Horns blaring people screaming at each other and of course the rain was in the background.

I turned up the radio and just stared blankly forward.

The lyrics sang as I glanced outside. On the street in only a hoodie and jeans was a girl. She might've been far away. But I could see, her eyes, were bloodshot. She had obviously been crying. I could see panic written on her face. She searched around worriedly. Seeing as how its a traffic jam, I decided to help her. She looked so innocent but that's the thing about the big city, looks can be deceiving.

"Hey-" I reached for her arm but she whipped around and kicked me. Surprisingly, I fell over.

"Oh my gosh! I'm soo sorry!! In this rain you sounded like someone I know who is a real perv" she reached her hand down and helped me up.

"It's fine, hey what're you doing out here?"

"Oh! I was looking for my ex who just ditched me after breaking up. He was my drive" she sounded so relaxed as if it were nothing.

"I could give you a drive" I offered

"Uh...we just met and my mother taught me not to talk to strangers"

"Well, I'm Garroth" I said holding out my hand. She grinned and grabbed it.

"I'm Aphmau, now we're not strangers"

I guided her to my car and we got in. It automatically got quieter.

"Sorry for getting your car wet"

"It's fine its not even mine. My bro let me use it"

"How nice of him, could you take me to the apartment building on sixth Street?"

"Of course!"

Surprise surprise we were stuck in the traffic till 9:00 at night. It was dark but by the time we got to sixth Street there was barely any traffic. We got out and met at a lit lamp post.

"Well thanks Garroth" she handed me a peice of paper "call me whenever"

I don't know how it happened. It kind of...just...did. Aphmaus soft lips were placed on mine. I kissed back and it was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. She pulled away and smiled. Before I could say anything else, she left.

Three months later
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I kept in good touch with Aphmau and we met three times a month. So nine times since she kissed me.

One night, my phone rang. I clicked answer and groaned.

"Mmmm!?" I glanced at the clock

3:00am

Great. This better be good.

"Hey Garroth," its Aphmau good enough reason "I couldn't sleep did I wake you?"

"Of course who in their right mind is up this late" I chuckled.

"Me I guess and y'know I can't sleep because I keep thinking of you and what you're thinking about. So I just need to know. Right now. What are you thinking of?"

"Well, I won't forget how you kissed me. Under the lamp post back on sixth Street."
She then whispered through the phone.

"I won't forget that either"

"Well, lets meet a lot more and maybe multiple kisses like that?"

"Maybe..."

Soon I was wide awake and we talking until the sun rose.

A/N
Yeah it's not the best I have an idea for the next one sorry I haven't had a lot of time to update this book. But did you get my hints?

I won't forget how you kissed me under the lamp post back on Sixth Street

That's from the song photograph by Ed Sheeran. Also I hinted at Laurence a couple times.

Anyways I love you all seeya❤❤❤