Chapter 43: Jet Manners

Comenzar desde el principio

I could see Toby frantically motioning me to go over to where he was. I kept swiping my arms out, mouthing a 'no'.
I peeked beside the large crate, getting on my tip toes to see over to Google irls.

"Wilfred isn't the one who wants sinitite," Google growled, "he isn't the bad guy."

His comment clicked in my mind. Was he lying? Improvising? Or simply distracting like I had told him to.

"What are you talking about?" Anthony quickly blurted out.

"None of this is Wilfred's scheme. You should acknowledge that by now," Google smiled darkly.
Anthony shoved the syringe into a Google irl's hand, and began to storm towards Google with angry eyes.

"Mark!" I whisper-screamed, "hold on!"
He peered his eyes down as much as he could to look at me. His forehead was sweaty, his leather jacket was ripped, his glasses were on the ground.

Anthony charged after Google, about to slam his fist into his face until Google grabbed his arms, thrusting him into the back wall into the warehouse. It was a loud clatter against the wall, pieces of metal flying about.

A Google irl jammed the needle into Mark's arm, making him let out almost a shriek.
"Get away from him!" I screamed. The Google irls all turned their heads to me.

"Shit," I quickly cursed, yanking my pistol out. I let my arms out in mercy, the pistol still in my hand.

"D-Don't kill me!" I begged.
A Google irl with the appearance of Dan came over to grab my arms, until I elbowed his eyes, turning him around to use him as a shield, and my pistol as my weapon.

"You guys get any closer or I'll shoot him!" I growled.
"You're a funny one," the Dan irl said under his breath. I hadn't seen it coming before he slammed his metal elbow into my chest, making my scream a curse word. I shot a bullet into his skull by accident of reaction, jerking the trigger back, and he fell down to his knees, then the ground.

"So more Phan now, huh?" I growled down to him. I set my shoe on his back, and pointed my pistol to the rest of the Google irls-- they were all already dead.

"How the he--"

"SASS ME AND I WILL SASS YOU BACK!" Felix was stomping on a Google irl's face. And it was Toby's face.

"Hey stop!" the real Toby in the corner growled.

"Lil fookers," Jack smiled to himself before he put another bullet into a Google irl's head.

Mark was leaning against the wall, his breathing heavy, his eyes narrow.
I scurried over and held his head a bit more up.
"How are you feeling?" I asked him softly.

"I'm fine...don't worry about me.." Mark his his finger gently on my lips, staring at them. He started to lean in for another kiss, until Felix pulled me away a little.
"I was a better kisser, right?" He joked.

"Felix that is not funny," I sighed a bit in exasperation.

"But wasn't I?" He purred playfully.

I pushed his face away.
"Go makeout with Jack. Pewsepticeye or whatever."

"Septicplier is way bigger. So I can't," Pewdie giggled.

"I don't see what people like in Septicplier," Jack muttered.

"Because they want to see me making out with you on my couch," Mark growled seductively.

Jack blushed and didn't look at Mark.
"Shut up Mark!"

"See! Therefore you are mine and not Mark's," Felix was dragging me away from Mark.

"Felix stop it!" I giggled. I stopped when I saw Google was examining Anthony's dead body.

I later walked over to see what he was doing.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.
Google slipped out an SD card out of Anthony's neck.

"His program is very unique," Google stated, "weird."

I kicked Anthony away to the side.
"Nah don't worry about him. We gotta head to Japan and kick some ass, remember? This story can't last forever. Hell people probably want it to end," I giggled sarcastically. I hope the readers have insurance for how many times I've made a crack in the fourth wall. Just keep those comments coming. Or not.

Google got to his feet and smiled darkly.
"Kick ass," he repeated.

"Yes," I nodded.
I looked over and saw Felix was dragging a bag of guns he must have found, though he wasn't doing a great job of it.

"Let me do it you weak ass," Mark said, pushing Felix aside.

"Ok. But you're on my shitlist, Mark," Felix grumbled.

"Which jet should we take," Jack asked excitedly. There were three to be exact. Though they had different logos on them, Jack must have done.
There was a green one with a sparkling septic eye, a red one with pink graffiti that had a mustache, and a blue one that had a painted duck on it instead of a brofist.

"She'll totally pick MINE," Toby said sarcastically.

"But Toby, there isn't a jet with your color and symbol on it," I said bluntly.

"I know," He folded his arms and looked at the ground.

"Pick the red one," Mark whispered to me.

"Pick the FABULOUS one!" Felix cheered.

"Pick the BOSSIEST ONE!" Jack exclaimed.

It doesn't really matter, they were being childish. Then again, which one should I choose?

1. Jacksepticeye jet
2. Markiplier jet
3. Pewdiepie jet

Though it doesn't seem important, they have different supplies, good or bad, and it will cause a little difference in the story. Enjoy :3