Dean Winchester AU

In this life, Dean was nothing but a simple mechanic. After 10 years of working with his father, he was now owner of the garage.
He lives close to his parents of course. Visiting as much as possible. And still keeps in touch with his younger brother, though he only ever sees him on holidays and birthdays.
It was your daughters 3rd birthday, and she begged Dean to dress up as her Prince Charming.
"Nice outfit." Sam chuckled, making his way over to his brother.
Dean snapped his gaze down and rolled his eyes. "Shut up. Anything for my princess." He muttered. "How ya been man?"
Sam shrugged his shoulders. "Just been working. Oh did Jessica tell you the news?" He asked, raising his brows.
Dean shook his head, taking a swig of his beer. "No? What's up?"
As Sam opened his mouth to speak, he was immediately interrupted. "Hey Uncle Sam!" Henry, your son exclaimed.
"Hey man. Wow, you're getting tall. How old are you now?" He smirked.
"Thirteen."
"That's awesome man." Sam pulled him in for a quick hug.
"Hey, where's your mom?" Dean asked, nudging his side.
"Last time I saw her, she was taking Ellie to the bathroom."
"Alright, well go find grandma and see if she wants to cut the cake now or later."
Henry nodded and ran off, leaving Dean with his brother.
Sam let out a soft chuckle, catching deans attention. "What?"
He shook his head. "You're really great with them. It's just weird to see."
Dean shrugged his shoulders, and smiled. "Yeah, I am pretty great." He winked. "Anyways, what was the news about?"
Sam took in a deep breath, his lips slightly curving. "Jess and I are expecting."

Random Fandom Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें