Christina

Original chapter title: School Days

Christmas break comes and goes in a flurry of birthday parties, Christmas parties, presents, and a huge New Year's celebration. Me and all of my friends hang out at each other's houses, go to the mall, and do whatever we can to keep away the boredom.

School comes back around pretty fast as well. Winter soon fades to spring. Everything is great. I'd started to date a guy named Fernando, but he moved away because of his parents’ jobs. It didn’t hurt as much as Will.

 Tris, Lauren, Marlene, Lynn, Shauna, Cara, and I have been going to the mall for new outfits for spring and our Disneyland trip. Tris has already told us all about her parents, and we all feel bad for her, but she’s happy now. Tori and Bud are really nice.

 It’s April now- almost May- and Tris and I are at the mall, eating lunch. We talk and laugh, and I can’t help but occasionally tease her about Four. I mean, come on, they’re cute together!

 “So Disneyland.” Tris grins.

 “It’s going to be amazing.” I tell her. “I’m going your hair and makeup, and picking out your clothes every day. Got it?” 

“Got it Chris.” She laughs. “Jeez.” We go on about the trip, summer, and how next year we’re going to be seniors. 

Yep. This summer is going to be awesome.