Uriah

Original chapter title: School, Homework...and the Occasional Hallway Fistfight

Sunday and most of Monday go by quckly. Nothing special happens, other than another Social Studies project and even more Math homework. Nothing really remarkable, until right before 8th period-the last period of the day.

Lynn, Lauren, Four, Zeke, and I are walking to our classes when we hear shouting. Two girls. Then comes the sound of one of them being slammed against a locker. We round the corner in time to see Molly slam Tris against the lockers again. There's a small crowd, most of them chanting and encouraging them to fight.

"Tris is pissed." Lauren notes.

"I would be too." Lynn says, nodding. "We had to shower in P.E. and Molly pulled off her towel in front of everyone." Zeke, Four, and I shift uncomfortably at that.

"C'mon, Molly, you can beat her!" Drew shouts.

"Uriah!" Marlene runs over with Shauna right behind her in a wheelchair. Saturday she'd gotten into a car accident and was paralyzed from the waist down. So now she has to ride around in a wheelchair.

She doesn't like us making a big deal out of it.

"Holy shit, Tris is actually gonna fight her!" Shauna exclaims, looking horrified. Molly swings at Tris, who ducks and kicks her in the gut, hard. Several people 'oooooooh'.

Molly swings again, catching Tris in the jaw. She glares at Molly and kicks her feet out from under her, then pulls her foot back and kicks her in the face once. Then twice. Then a third time.

"Where's Four?" Zeke asks. I shrug and look around. Then I hear everyone moaning and groaning in disappointment, and realize that Four has stopped Tris. He pulls her aside by her elbow, probably to help her cool off.

"Let's go." I say, barely looking at Molly, who lays on the floor in a small puddle of blood. "We're already late."

A/N: In case you were confused, all of the characters are 16.