Christina

Original chapter title: This Could Get Ugly

"Anna Dressed in Blood? Who'd you steal it from, the Stiff?" 

"Give me the damn book, Molly."

"I don't think so, you bitch." I clench my fists and glare at her. "What? Your stupid boyfriend kicks the bucket and you lose your edge? I expected better."

Rather than reply to her, I pull my fist back and hit her in the eye, hard.

Molly drops my book and stumbles backwards, clutching her eye. "What the hell was that for?"

"Don't you dare talk about Will, you bitch. He has nothing to do with this!"

"Whatever." She kicks at me, but I block her strike and bring my knee up fast. It hits her chin and knocks her to the ground. I kick her in the ribs once or twice to prove my point and turn away.

"Fuck you." I snap and walk away. I go to my locket, grab my black and white backpack, and leave school.

She had no right to bring up Will. No fucking right. I hate her. I abso-fucking-lutely hate her. I don't care if hate's a strong word. I hate her. I hate Peter, I hate Drew, I hate her, and I hate Eric.

God, I want to kill Eric.

I know that they'll try to get revenge. They'll be pissed because I kicked Molly's ass. But the next time I see any of them, I swear I will choke them until they stop breathing and I'll cut them open until they've got no more blood in them.

That's a promise that I'm going to keep.