Marlene

A/N: This chapter was originally called This is NOT Mulan but that made absolutely no sense AT ALL so I changed it. Please excuse my horrible chapter titles haha

Original chapter title on Wattpad: This is NOT a Disney Princess Movie

I drop down onto Uriah's lap, grinning at him. He slides his arms around my waist and smiles. Has our relationship always been this boyfriend-girlfriend like? Yes. Well, not when we were little, but ever since we were like, twelve we've been getting a lot closer. Not like on an intimate level or anythi- you know what? Never mind. Ignore everything I just said there.

"She's pissed at me." Four tells Lynn. "I'm pretty sure she hates me." It's been a week or two since the dance, and Tris is still ignoring Four. The poor idiot has tried everything, but she's stubborn as hell.

"What can we do?" Uriah looks at me when he asks it.

"Uhh...wait it out and hope for the best?" I suggest with a semi-fake hopeful smile.

"Not going to work." Four leans back against the couch. "Let's just face it: she hates me. There, problem solved." He starts to stand up, but Lynn shoves him back down.

"Calm it, Loverboy. She's just pissed because you totally blew her off. The only thing she did was dance with a guy. She spent the next two hours looking for you.

He rolls his eyes. "Doubt it."

"She did." Uriah nods. "I saw her."

"Yeah right." Lynn puts her hand on her hip in that I'm-not-taking-your-bullshit way. "You were too busy sucking Marlene's face off to care. You probably wouldn't have heard the call of Satan." Four snorts a little at that.

"We were not." I snap, blushing. 

"Yeah, well, thanks for the help, but this is between me and Tris. I'll have to figure it out." Four breaks  Lynn and I out of our glaring contest.

"You better before the formal." Lynn tells him. " 'Cause if you don't ask her, Al will."

"Whatever." He calls behind his shoulder as he leaves. Lynn shakes her head, hugs Uri and I, and follows Four out the door to leave.

"So what're we gonna do?" I ask Uriah.

"Nothing, I guess."

"You think she'll forgive him?"

"Oh yeah. " He grins. "Hey. When Lynn said about us 'kissing', you were blushing." He puts air quotes around 'kissing'. It was obviously a statement, not a question.

"Noooo...." I'm not very convincing.

"You need to learn to be a better liar, Mar." He quickly pecks me on the lips. "See you later." He gets up and leaves, making me more confused than ever. Seriously. He's never kissed me. Is that a sign, or...?

God damn it. I've known this boy for how long? How in the name of hell do I not know if he actually likes me back or not?