Lynn

Original chapter title: Faith, Trust, and PIXIEDUST

A/N: The chapter title has NOTHING to do with this chapter. My god I sucked at this haha.

Today is our second day in the Disney World parks, so we're in Animal Kingdom, where my friends belong. In the cages, of course.

But don't tell them I said that.

Anyway, we just got off the Kali River Rapids thing, and we're soaked. Uriah was smart enough to wear a white T-shirt, so there are obviously a ton of girls making googly eyes at him. They're mostly looking at the white fabric clinging to his upper body, but still. Marlene pretends not to notice, her hands shaking and clenched into tight fists. I notice how she keeps away from Uriah.

"Let's go on the dinosaur ride!" Lauren shouts. None of us know the actual name- and we really don't care- so we just call it the dinosaur ride.

"Aww, but I want to get on the safari." I whine. We argue for several minutes before deciding on going to the Kilimanjaro Safari. I notice that Marlene shoots Uriah a glare, and he sends her a wistful and pleading look when she isn't paying attention.

We wait in line for ten minutes and then get on the ride. Four and Tris sit in the row in front of Lauren, Christina, Cara and I, and he sits really close to her, his face close to hers and saying something in her ear. She keeps giving him shy-ish smiles, and he returns them. I've never seen him smile so much. Shauna and Zeke are in the same row as them, talking and hugging or whatever.

Christina, Lauren, Cara, and I all bounce up and down like five-year-olds, grinning like idiots. Lauren says something about how we could be a threesome or a foursome or something. Several people glare at us and give you what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you looks, but we don't care.

I look back to smile at Marlene and Uriah, when I notice that it isn't going good between them. They're sitting two rows back from me. Marlene looks pissed, her arms crossed over her chest, back facing Uriah. Her eyes are blazing. Uriah sits close to her, his arm resting on the seat behind her. He talks in a low voice to her, saying things that I can't hear. She still ignores him, and I notice several girls a few rows back behind them twirling their blonde hair- two twirling their red hair- chomping on gum and giving him "sexy" looks. Their shirts show way too much chest, and their skirts show way too much leg. But Uriah doesn't pay them any mind.

Christina says something, and Lauren, Cara, and Christina start cracking up. I pretend that I was listening and start laughing too. People give us even worse glares and our lovestruck friends completely ignore us.

Yep, I definitely love it here.