Lynn

Original chapter title: ...NERDS

We end up being dragged onto the Star Wars ride. Christina, Lauren, and I don't really want to get on this, but the others -mostly Marlene, Cara, Shauna, and Tris- are forcing us on. Tris chatters on about the movies, revealing her nerdy side.

"Caleb and I used to watch them all the time when we were younger." Tris says to my sister. I still wonder about how it's possible that Shauna and I are related.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah." Tris nods. "We were practically addicted to Star Wars, Start Trek, and Lord of the Rings."

"Nerd!" I call. Tris turns and sticks her tongue out at me. She, Shauna, and Marlene go on about the movies and their favorite characters and such.

"Blech. Star Wars." Zeke says. You're dating Shauna, buddy, I think smugly. You gotta deal.

"Remember when Mom made us watch the movies?" Uriah asks, shuddering.

"Oh god, that was horrible."

"The worst." Uriah nods in agreement.

"It's not that bad." Four jumps into the conversation.

"Oh, c'mon Four. You only liked it when the hot guy got thrown into the lava and almost got burned to death." Lauren reminds him. I nod in agreement with her.

"C'mon, Lauren. That was really funny."

"One, the hot guy has a name. It's Anakin. And two- was not!" Marlene shouts, Shauna joining in on the 'Was not!' part.

"Was too!" Four replies, teasing them.

They go on for a few minutes about it. "Tris, smack your stupid boyfriend." Shauna orders when she's obviously fed up with Four.

Tris turns at least fifty shades of red. "He is not my boyfriend." She argues.

"Four, you didn't ask out our lovely Tris yet?" Marlene turns around, raising an eyebrow at him. We all give him the what-the-hell-is-your-problem look. It's a forty minute wait for the ride, and we just now hit the waiting part.

Four reaches up and scratches the back of his neck. "No..."

"Oooh, Four's afraid of asking Tris out!" I tease him. "No wait- he's afraid of being rejected!" We all start laughing- even Four and Tris join in after a few minutes- mostly because it's a really stupid fear, and I doubt that's what he's  afraid of. A lot of people look at us like we're crazy.

Whatever.

They can deal.