Lauren

Original chapter title: Hellooooo There

A/N: Once again, IGNORE THE TITLE NAME CAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE

Later, after we're done in Animal Kingdom- since the damn park has almost no rides. We were seriously done around two in the afternoon- we're back at the hotel.

So Uriah was stupid enough to walk into the room and collaspe face-first onto Four's bed. He's currently pretending to be asleep, so Lynn and I are using this to our advantage. Lynn stands above him, grinning evilly and holding her pillow above her head like a club.

I lean down next to him and keep my face next to his ear. "Uriaaaaaahhhh!" I practically shout it in an extremely annoying singsongy voice. He lifts his head up to look at me and Lynn brings the pillow down on his head as hard as she can with the pillow. I start laughing hysterically, doubled over and clutching my stomach.

"Ow Lynn," He moans, rubbing the back of his head. "How do you make a fucking pillow hurt, for god's sake?"

"My exceptional strength." She grins.

Marlene drops down onto the other bed, eating a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. She licks the icing. "Aww, is wittle Uwiah in pain fwom the big, scawy Lynn?" She makes a mocking pout face, venom dripping from her words. Uriah lifts his head and glares at her. They've never been at each other's throats like this before. What the hell happened?

"Okay guys." Christina says, dropping down into a chair at the table. Shauna sits in her wheelchair near  Christina, and Four leans against the doorframe in the doorway that leads into the bathroom, his hair still soaked from his shower. Tris sits on the floor near Zeke, looking up from her conversation with Cara. "Where're we going tomorrow?"

"How about Hollywood Studios?" Tris suggests. "I've heard that place is pretty cool."

"Oh yeah! Tower of Terror, baby!" Marlene shouts and gives Tris a high-five. The two of them start laughing, since they're both slightly insane.

"Alrighty then, looks like we're going to Hollywood Studios." Lynn and I grin evilly.

"And keep Lynn and Lauren away from the explosives!" Zeke adds, making everyone laugh.

Hollywood Studios, here we come.