Chapter Forty Three

It was seven in the morning. Beca and Chloe were fast asleep in their hotel bed until they were suddenly awoken by someone clambering onto the bed.

'Good morning, guys!', Emily called joyfully.

'Dude, get out of here!', Beca said. Her voice was hoarse and she was rubbing at her eyes.

'How did you even get in here?', Chloe laughed as she tidied her hair with her fingers.

'Amy picked the lock for me', Emily explained.

This was not suprising, as Amy had picked numerous locks since The Wiggle's hotel room.

'Why are you in here?', Beca asked moodily.

'To wake you up for our last full day of vacation', Emily cheered.

'Well now that we're all awake, could you please leave?'

'I don't wanna leave without a morning hug'

'Oh my go-'

'Come here', Chloe smiled as she opened out her arms.

Emily crawled further up the bed and wriggled under the covers to give Chloe a cuddle.

'Beca? Cuddle?', the redhead offered.

'What if I say no?', was the reply.

'Then I'll throw away our alarm and I'll get Emily to wake us up like this every morning'

'Ugh, fine'

Beca edged closer, then lazily brought her arm over the two girls. Emily was now sandwiched between her and Chloe.

'Can I get a piece of this action?', Amy asked as she entered their room.

'Oh great. Please, invite more people in here', the brunette remarked, still not breaking the hug.

Amy strolled over to the bed, then climbed onto the mattress before laying on top of all three girls.

'Can't breathe!', Emily said, her voice muffled.

Fat Amy, who was laughing, soon got off and told everyone to go downstairs for breakfast in half an hour.

'Are you finally leaving us now?', Beca enquired.

'We're leaving you for half an hour', Amy began, 'So you can do what you like for half an hour', she added with a wink.

The brunette threw a pillow at her as her and Emily left, and Chloe laughed.
-------------------------------------------
The Bellas were walking to the breakfast room when Chloe started chatting to Stacie. Midway through their conversation, the ginger felt under the collar of her shirt to scratch her neck. As she pulled back the collar, Stacie made a comment.

'Have fun last night?'

'What?'

The taller girl nodded towards the purple mark on Chloe's neck.

'Oh- um...', Chloe stumbled over her thoughts whilst covering the mark with her hand.

'Was Beca a little rough with you?', Stacie winked.

'Shut up!', the redhead laughed.

'That means yes! Good for you, girl', Stacie said, giving her a pat on the back.

Beca caught up with the two girls, and put her arm around Chloe's waist before saying, 'Hey'

She received a knowing look from Stacie.

'Why are you looking at me like that?', the DJ asked her.

'No reason'

And with that, Stacie winked again at Chloe, then sauntered off to the dining table.