Chapter Fifteen

The Barden Bellas arrived home with suitcases and bags aplenty. It was their last night in the house together, so they decided to have one last sleepover in the lounge.

The girls were all sat in a circle with crossed legs, playing a game of Truth or Dare.

'Beca, truth or dare?', Stacie questioned.

'Umm...truth'

'What's your...what's your ultimate sexual fantasy?', Stacie asked.

Beca choked on her drink.

'No, I'm not answering that!'

'Okay then do a forfeit'

'Fine. Hit me with a forfeit'

'Your forfeit is to tell us what your ultimate fantasy is'

'Guys, seriously', Beca wriggled uncomfortably. Chloe put a comforting hand on her back and giggled.

Beca was met with stares all round. It was clear that the question wasn't going to be dropped.

'Oh my god, fine', the brunette started. Stacie clapped excitedly.

'I have a thing...for um...taking...control...'

The Bellas gasped in shock, and then laughed.

'I knew there was a darker side to you', Cynthia Rose joked.

'Okay, let's move on!', Beca encouraged, 'Fat Amy, truth or dare?'

After a few turns, it was Beca's go again.

'Truth or dare?'

Beca chose dare.

'I dare you...to put on the maid costume from Halloween last year for the rest of the game', Stacie said. She was teasing Beca to make her feel awkward.

'Whatever. I'll do it'

Stacie looked around in bewilderment, not expecting her to agree to it so readily. The first thing the Bellas saw when she came back downstairs were the black stilettos and stockings emerging from the darkness.
Chloe's jaw visibly dropped.

'This actually fits me pretty well, I don't know why I didn't wear it for the Halloween party', Beca said, unaware of the looks being exchanged between the Bellas.

'News the day: Beca's a secret sexpot!', Cynthia Rose shouted.

Beca put her hands on her hips and pretended to be a catwalk model. The Bellas laughed and clapped.
Taking a seat next to Chloe, Beca smoothed her skirt and let her legs lay in front of her, showing off the stockings.

'Chloe, truth or dare?'

'Truth', the redhead tore her eyes away from her girlfriend's legs.

'Would you let Beca have her fantasy if she was wearing that outfit?', Stacie asked, laughing hysterically at herself. She was quite drunk.

'You have no filter, did you know that?', Beca said, punching Stacie's arm, 'Your turn, Lily'

'Wait, Chloe didn't answer!', Fat Amy commented.

'And she doesn't have to', Beca defended her.

Chloe sipped her drink and winked at Stacie with a wicked smile.

'She totally would!', Stacie cheered.

'Oh my god. Please have your turn, Lily', Beca said, face turning red.

Chloe leaned over to kiss her girlfriend's cheek, and the Bellas proceeded to cheer at them. Trying to make the best of the situation, Beca jokingly tackled Chloe onto the floor and kissed her instead.