Chapter One

Chloe and Aubrey had so far been unsuccessful in convincing people to audition. Both girls were growing desperate, but Chloe was still trying to remain optimistic. Then, as luck would have it, a brunette waded her way through a crowd of students.

Instantly, an attraction was felt. Chloe was intrigued by the alternative look, while Beca fell into the redhead's blue eyes. Unfortunately, Beca's attraction was more of a 'girl crush'- an appreciation of a girl without having 'real' feelings for her- and Chloe's was a crush made of butterflies.
-----------------
After the infamous shower escapade came the auditions, and then came hood night. Chloe, still crushing hard on the girl, had a plan to figure out Beca's relationship status...and sexuality. Firstly, with a few drinks in her system, she would pull her close and tell her how happy she was for her to be a Bella, then wait for her reaction. Secondly, if no conclusive evidence was gathered from that, she would find Tom; Tom would kiss her and hopefully catch Beca's attention.

This plan is foolproof, she thought. That was until Jesse made his way over, blocking Beca's view of her and Tom. In an attempt to forget about Beca, Chloe proceeded to get incredibly drunk.

All the while, Beca was stood awkwardly with Jesse, wishing she was somewhere else; Jesse was tipsy and was trying too hard to hit on her. Besides, parties like this weren't really her thing. On more than one occasion, Beca considered wandering over to Chloe. Chloe seemed genuinely nice and welcoming, and most important of all, she wasn't scary or too confident. She was just a happy-go-lucky girl who knew she could rock her birthday suit. Sure, it was a little odd that she burst in on her shower, but Beca couldn't hold that against the girl- at the very least it meant that she was now 'getting involved' in college life. Another bonus that the brunette wouldn't immediately admit to was the fact that Chloe had the most tan, toned body she had ever seen. She tried to avert her eyes in the shower, but when a beautiful redhead bursts into your shower session stark naked, what are you to do?

Chloe had blatantly got too drunk to even remember Beca's name, so Beca settled for the awkward company of Jesse.
---------------------------
In the days following, the redhead tried her best to see Beca as a friend and nothing more, but couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy each time she saw the girl hanging out with Jesse on the quad. She needed to try to get the girl. Matters were made even worse when Aubrey caused Beca to quit the Bellas, because now Chloe didn't have an excuse to see her. Jesse was winning.

Except, Beca and Jesse's friendship was waning. Unbeknownst to Chloe, after a certain scuffle with the police, the two had fallen out over his decision to call Beca's father. They didn't speak at all during spring break.

After spring break, the Bellas got a lucky break.

This is my chance, Chloe thought.

She messaged Beca, who returned to the rehearsal hall to see the girls fighting over the pitch pipe.

Why the hell are they fighting over a stupid little pipe?, she asked herself.

What she didn't know was that Chloe was actually fighting for Beca. Chloe's thoughts throughout spring break had been taken over by Beca. She couldn't see past the girl.
Fortunately, Aubrey decided to give Beca another chance, and the alt girl re-joined the Bellas.

Practically bursting with happiness, Chloe rushed over to Aubrey and Beca and pulled them both into a hug. Beca and Aubrey, faces pressed against each other, grimaced, then smiled painfully at one another.