Chapter Twenty Seven

'Happy three week anniversary!', Chloe exclaimed happily.

'You do know that anniversaries are supposed to be a yearly thing?', Beca replied, smirking.

The two were chatting on Skype; both of them in bed.

'I don't care. I want to celebrate every little moment!'

And there was Chloe's infamous enthusiasm.

'You're a dork', Beca laughed, 'Speaking of dorks, how's your class?'

'Hey, don't call my students that!', Chloe acted offended, then added, 'They're great, thank you'

'Good, I'm glad. Man, I can't believe I'm coming to stay with you next week'

'I'm totes excited!'

'What do you think the Bellas will say?', Beca asked.

'I think that they're going to be even more excited than us'

'That's not possible', the brunette winked, 'But I'll probably be ambushed when they see me at your party'

Chloe had arranged a party to celebrate Beca coming back to stay, but told the Bellas it was a normal party. No one knew that her girlfriend would be there because the DJ said she was too busy to attend.

'Have you got your costume yet?', the redhead questioned.

'Yeah, wanna see?'

'Ooh, Becs', Chloe winked.

'I'm not putting it on, you pervert'

Beca searched her wardrobe while Chloe giggled to herself.

'Here', the brunette said, holding out her costume.

It was a Lara Croft costume consisting of brown shorts with a matching, low cut shirt, gun holsters, a fake pistol, and black boots.

'Oh you'll look great in that! You can't take the pistol on the plane though'

'I'm driving, remember?'

'Oh yeah, sorry', Chloe replied, 'You'll look badass and amazing in that costume'

Beca placed the costume back in her wardrobe, then returned to her laptop.

'What are you wearing?, the brunette asked.

Seductively, Chloe raised an eyebrow.

'I meant to the party', Beca said- unable to hide her smile.

The redhead laughed, then grabbed her costume from her chest of drawers.

'Oh...my god'

It was a Baywatch costume- complete with a whistle and a small, red and yellow jacket, as well as a pair of red heels.

'You...oh...wow you are going to look hot', Beca stumbled.

'Oh stop it', Chloe blushed.

'I mean it. I might lose our challenge when I see you in that'

'I hope you do'
---------------------
Chloe was busy socialising and handing drinks to her Bella friends, as well as a few other party-goers. Everyone had made an effort to get a costume, and the atmosphere was electric, but what Chloe was really looking forward to was seeing her girlfriend.

'Okay, time to party', Beca said to herself.

She was getting out of her car and walking over to Chloe's flat, which clearly had music pumping through the walls.

Stepping into the front room, she saw all the Bellas stood together in a clump, chatting away. She decided to sneak up behind them to maximise the surprise factor.