Just cause i fell for him once. Doesn't mean i'll fall for him again! Chapter 39

Start from the beginning

I didn't wait for any responses and climbed over the table just like Jessie had done previously, and walked out, i should probably go check up on Chris...

Alice's POV

I can't believe i just did that, i feel like a bitch, a heartless, cold, mean, stupid bitch.

"Alice." Said Zeke now looking at me.

I knew what he was going to say, he was going to say i shouldn't have yelled at Chris like, and i shouldn't have.

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah." I replied.

"Oh good because if she's alright really matters right now." Mumbled Ashton loudly.

"Dude."

"No don't dude me, why did you shout at him, i hope you feel bad." He was glaring at me.

"Well i do and i don't need you lecturing me, you've been making his life hell ever since he got here, so shut up." I snapped.

He replied with a glare and looked away. 

"Do you want to leave Alice?" Asked Zeke.

"Yeah, we should visit Chris tomorrow." 

"Yeah." He agreed as we made our way to his car leaving Ashton sitting there.

I hope Jessie isn't made at me.

Ashton's POV

I'm such a hypocrite, Alice is right i never gave him a chance to explain anything to me i was jerk to him from the start! Especially in detention today, god why do i have to mess things up so much.

I slammed my head into the table ignoring the pain.

You know what! I'm going to go apologize to him now, i was going to do it anyway so i may as well go now.

"Excuse me but will you please leave i want to go home!?" I looked up and saw a lady glaring at me.

"Umm ... who are you?" 

"The owner, and we closed half an hour ago, but you and your little friends were still here so i had to wait now go." She ordered.

"Right." I got up and made my way to the door.

"NOT SO FAST!" She yelled. "Someone has to pay for the two sundaes!"

"What!? I didn't order any sundaes!" 

"Yeah but your little friends did, now i better see some cash or i'm calling the cops for ..... AN EAT AND RUN!" 

"I DIDN'T EAT THEM!"

"I DON'T CARE PAY UP!"

Ugh i'm getting no where! I could just make a break for it, i doubt she'd catch me.

"TODD!" She screamed, almost as if she read my mind this giant guy who looked angry walked out.

"YOU MESSING WITH MY WOMAN!" He growled.

"No."

"He refuses to pay for TWO sundaes."

"I DIDN'T EAT THEM!"

"Listen squirt, pay up now or face pain!" 

"Fine fine!" I gave in, i don't feel like leaving with a black eye. "How much?"

"THIRTY BUCKS!"

"FOR TWO FUCKING SUNDAES!" Is she fucking kidding me!

"LANGUAGE!" Yelled the woman.