Just cause i fell for him once. Doesn't mean i'll fall for him again! Chapter 39

woop woop upload not late :D 

thank you all for the support nearly at 18,000 :) 

ENJOY ....

CHAPTER 39

Jessie's POV

Silence. No one said anything and it was getting sort of awkward.

Chris said he was going to tell them what was going on, so they trapped us in a booth and claimed we weren't leaving till they found out what was going on.

Alice was on my left, and Zeke on my right, Chris was opposite me with Derrek on the left and Ashton on the right. Alice looked really uncomfortable, who could blame her when that idiot was opposite her.

"So ...." Started Ashton. "We gonna be here all night?"

I looked up at him and noticed he was looking at me. "He'll talk when he wants to." I replied.

Chris looked up at me and gave me a little smile. "I actually don't know how to say this." He mumbled before looking back down.

Aww i just wanted to hug him, he looked so pained hell i felt like crying and she wasn't even my sister. It's harder for him and so far he's been comforting me, wow i feel useless.

"Well." He began. "I guess i'll just come right out and say it."

"Alright." Said Zeke.

"I mean you guys will find out anyway." 

"Yeah." Agreed Derrek.

"So it would be better off if you found out from me."

"Mhmmm." Mumbled Ashton.

"And i guess nothing can be changed now that its ha-"

"OH SPIT IT OUT!" Yelled Alice causing us all to look at her.

She may be my best friend but she shouldn't be so rude.

Chris's face fell into a frown as he looked down. "Hayley is d-dead." He started crying quietly. 

I looked around and everyone looked shocked, nearly everyone had their mouths wide open. Alice looked at me with guilt all over her face. Silence re-entered the room.

"I'm sorry man." Derrek said as he put his arm around him.

"Whatever." Muttered Chris as he stood up. "Move." Ashton got up and let him pass.

I don't know if i should follow him, he didn't tell me to, maybe he wants to be alone or something.

"Jessie." He called out as he looked back at me.

Without a second thought i got up climbed onto the table and jumped off it, i wasn't going to bother making Zeke move. 

When i got to Chris he put his arm around my waist and led us to his car.

Derrek's POV

I honestly feel so bad, if i knew it was going to be .... that i wouldn't have made him tell all of us at once. The silence between us all wasn't going away any time soon. How could that happen i mean knew she was sick but i didn't know how sick because Chris never spoke about it.

Hopefully she didn't mention anything about me or im dead. She probably didn't ...

I looked up and saw ever frowning, no one looked like they were about to start talking anytime soon. Oh well i don't even like these people i'm out of here.

"First off i'd just like to say you never doubt my bad feelings. Second off i'm gonna head off since i don't particularly like some off you." I looked towards Alice and sent her a wink, which caused her to look really uncomfortable heh heh. "And third Chris needs friends right now, and Ashton you and him used to be good friends, so just accept he's with Jessie and let them be." Like i have ....