Secret Team Jellal (Part II)

Start from the beginning

"Alright, already." Makarov shouted over the noise and the students went silent, "Listen, up. I've finally selected the students who will be going in from Fairy Tail High."

The kids perked up.

Each stood straight, ready and waiting. As though their names would be called out any second.

Natsu's face was an eager look of impatience.

"These are the kids selected!" Makarov's voice rang strong and clear throughout  the large hall, "First, Juvia Locksar!"

"Sir!" The blue haired swimmer jumped up.

"Lucy Heartfilia!"

Lucy pumped her fist up, too excited to speak.

"Laxus Dreyar!"

Laxus said nothing but a spark of energy entered the tense, silently excited hall.

"Mirajane Strauss!"

"Yes, Master!" The gorgeous girl beamed from her place next to  the Head Master.

"Gray Fullbuster!"

"Right!" Gray yelled up.

"And, Natsu Dragneel!!"

"OOOOOOH YEEEEEAHHH!!!" Natsu's holler almost shook the hall.

Students laughed, others nudged each other, their faces stretched to  fit in huge grins.

"You have all been selected to represent the school under Loke."

The seven people stepped forward as the others made way.

"Fairy Tail High, I give you: Team Loke!"

A roar of applause went through the hall with students whistling and shouting, most clapping and cheering excitedly.

Loke bowed.

The other selected people stared at him before hurrying to do the same.

"Listen up!" Makarov yelled again and the students began to quieten down.

"We'll all be rooting for these kids to win. We'll all be there. Now, I don't want any of you others to relax in your training and begin to laze. Each and every one of you should be ready to substitute in if necessary. Am I clear?!"

"Yes, Sir!" A thousand voices yelled.

Makarov smiled as the students began to yell among themselves again and slowly make their way to the exit of the main hall.

His students.

They always dismissed themselves.

He would just have to write it off as mind synchronization.

"Mira?"

"Yes, Master."

The gorgeous girl ran across the stage and down the stairs to stop the few students who were left from leaving.

Makarov wanted to chuckle in joy.

It really suited him to run a school.

He heard a small sniffle and turned around.

"What," Mavis' face was a mess with tears streaming down her cheeks and her nose running.

"What beautiful children!!" She cried, breaking down.

Makarov's jaw dropped.

How the hell was he supposed to deal with a crying woman?

He looked over at Laxus who looked just as shocked and clueless as he did.