Chapter 1

Ally's P.O.V

"Ally wake up!" I heard a deep voice. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes, as I woke up I saw a blonde boy, with his hair in a beanie, with blue eyes shaking me.

First of all my name is Ally Hemmings. I'm just a 13 year old. The blonde boy with blue eyes is my brother Luke. He is 1 year older than me which makes him 14. Music is my life, also John Green books, which is the only thing me an Luke have in common. I have  blonde hair. I have blue eyes. My birthday is January 15. That's a little intro into who I am.

"Luke is that you?" I asked still sleepy."Yes, maybe, I don't know? Just wake up we're gonna be late to school!" He rambled. He left the room and I quickly got in the shower and got changed, I put on my Greenday shirt and my skinny ripped jeans and brushed my hair. I rushed downstairs where I found Luke and my mum.

She was wearing her business suit and her blonde hair was in a bun. Today she looked in a rush which meant it was going to be one of those days when I ate cereal for breakfast.

After I finished I brushed my teeth, put on my Converse and rushed out the door, realizing I had forgot my bag. Thankfully my mom had it and she gave it to me in the car. "Thanks mom." I said.

Authors Note: Hi I'm new here! I hope you will enjoy this series as much as I will enjoy writing it.
=) Julie