Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

Luckily for Beca, the light in the bathroom didn't give away her location, despite it being an en-suite and a few feet away from Chloe; the redhead took no notice of the light slipping under the door.

Giggling aloud, the ginger put down her handbag, then hastily removed her clothes.
Perching herself on the end of her bed, stark naked, she told Beca she was ready.

Inhaling deeply, the brunette switched on the shower, letting the water stream over her body.

'You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say', Beca sang shyly, 'I'm talking loud, not saying much. I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet. You shoot me down, but I get up'

Chloe grinned widely as she neared the bathroom door, her eyes welling up with giddiness and excitement. She pushed the door open to find the brunette facing the back wall, soap running down her spine.

'I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose', Beca sang, unaware that she was no longer alone in the bathroom.

'Fire away, fire away', the girls sang together.

Beca smiled at the floor.
Chloe tip-toed into the shower and stood behind her girlfriend; the DJ turned around to face her.

'Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away.
You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium.
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium', they harmonised, looking deep into each other's eyes.

They glanced down at their bodies- fully appreciating the fact that it was now acceptable to stare at the other one.

'I believe this is the part where you tell me how talented I am and how much you need me', Beca said, referencing their first shower meeting.

Chloe stepped forward so that she could hover her lips near Beca's ear.

'No, that part comes later', she whispered, leaving a hot kiss on her neck.

'How do you make everything so dirty?', Beca laughed.

'That's my talent'

'You have more talents than that', the brunette told her, moving her arms around her girlfriend's neck.

Chloe pressed Beca hard against the shower wall, the water still flowing over their bodies. Her hands ran over the girl's wet, glistening, toned abs- gripping at the sides as she kissed Beca's neck. Beca's hands began to tangle themselves in Chloe's damp hair, tugging gently.

The redhead pulled away to look Beca in the eye- their mouths almost touching

'You have no idea how good it feels to be kissing you in here', she breathed before pressing her lips against hers, 'You smell amazing', she added.

Tracing her fingers from Beca's sides to her breasts, she then smoothed over the soft, wet skin. The brunette felt herself tingle at the touch, and relaxed her hands slightly. As Chloe groped at her chest, Beca's hands moved onto the ginger's shoulders, gripping onto them tightly.

'Happy anniversary', Beca whispered.

'Happy anniversary to you too'

Chloe gave the girl's breasts one last squeeze before she grabbed Beca's thighs, sweeping her legs off the floor, causing Beca to gasp as her legs wrapped around Chloe's waist. Chloe pushed her girlfriend back against the wall again for support, then latched onto her neck. She kissed at the skin, biting softly as she did so. To keep Beca held upright, her fingers were tightly clasped on the underside of her thighs.

'Mmm', the brunette moaned, the sensation of Chloe pressing her against the wall and between her legs a little too much to handle.

Gradually, Chloe lowered Beca so that her feet were on the shower floor again. The brunette pulled her closer, running one hand through her hair, and using the other to hold her hip while she kissed her passionately. Stopping for breath and staring at Chloe's lips, she traced the fingers that were on the girl's hip down between Chloe's legs. Gently, she rubbed backwards and forwards. It was hard to tell how turned on Chloe had been because the water stream was making them both soaking wet anyway. However, she kept moving her index and middle finger back and forth, back and forth, deeper and deeper; it soon became clear how turned on Chloe was.