Last Day: Answers

Hannahs POV

I feel Harry shift under my legs, so I flip to my side and open my eyes to find the most perfect dog I have ever seen.

"Harry..." I tap his shoulder and he turns over, lifting himself up on his shoulder and his eyes widening.

"Why is Shelby here Gemma?" He calls out.

"Dad brought her. Wake up, he surprised us. Its 11, Harry!" She calls from his bathroom.

"Why is dad here?"

"He wanted to see his family you dumb butt. And he wont see you for 6 months after tomorrow morning so let the old man see his creation!" She walks out of the bathroom and into his closet, putting on a sweatshirt of Harrys.

"Where you going?" He climbs over me, walking over to his bathroom, me still laying down on the bed.

"Got a date. Dad is downstairs with mom so you might want to get down there before they tear each other apart! Love you bro. Love you too Hannah!" she turns to me with a smile, walking over to Harry.

She whispers something to Harry, nothing I can make out. I walk over to his closet, grabbing another one of his jackets, but keeping his white shirt on. I slip the jacket over my head and take in the smell of his clothes.

I walk over to the bathroom after I hear Gemma shriek.

"Gemma! You okay?" I ask, the two of them breaking out into laughter.

"Yeah, I'm just really excited. You and I have some plans for dinner!"

"Okay! What time?"

"7. Ill be back to your house to pick you up, Harry has other things" I turn to Harry, a little hurt.

"Yeah okay! Ill see you then" she nods, walking out of the room, leaving Harry and I in the bathroom together, me upset from him.

"I thought we were spending time together. Its your last night that I get to see you" I rub his back as he turns to me.

"I know, but again, we have all day today!"

"But your dad is here. You should spend time with him." He rolls his eyes.

"Ill spend time with him sometime. I want to spend time with you babe" I roll my eyes this time.

"Harry, I need to head home. You can come over when you re done spending time with your father." I walk over tot he bed, plopping myself down.

"Hannah, I don't want to spend time with him" That makes me sit up, full of anger now.

"Harry, be happy your dad actually wants to see you! My dad is hiding yet being in plain sight to me and my family. Your dad wants to spend time with you, hold onto those moments cause you wont have them forever! Trust me" I try to calm myself while talking, but I couldn't.

"Hannah, I am so sorry. I forgot about Chris and all that he is doing. Ill spend time with him, I promise." I walk up to him, taking his hand in mine, walking back into the bathroom and fixing my hair and my face.

"Harry!" I see a man bringing Harry into a hug. I guess this is is dad.

"Hi dad!" He hugs him back. Anne and I stand next to each other, watching the 2 boys hug.

"Ive missed you so much son!" His dad says into his hair. Harry chuckles but says the same thing back to his father.

"Who is this beautiful lady of yours?" He's father says after pulling away and walking up to me.

Don't be UpsetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara