I cant handle you

Hannah's POV

It's been the first month of "school" and I already hate Ally.
Well,
I already did but I hate her more since she gave me another stupid black eye from 'tripping'

What ever I'm already over it.

Sort of.

Niall and Ally have been together for about 3 and half months and it's been awful for me. I don't see izzy as much cause of school and I'm kind of depressed. With the whole dad and mom in jail crap with Niall and on top of that, school!

Anyways, 4 more months of school left and that means 3 1/2 more months u until prom.
I try to forget prom and go get Izzy from her room and decide to go on a drive with her.

"Hey Izzy?"
"HANNAH HI!" She says running up to me hugging me.
"How have you been baby girl?"
"Fine! What do you need?"
"Let's go for a drive!" I say and the minute I say drive she's already grabbing her shoes and running out the door.
I missed her.

We get into the car and I pull out and she takes my phone to pick the song.
"Izzy are you ready? It's been like, 5 minuets since you've been looking babe!" I say impatient.

"Don't rush my good music tastes hannah!" She says. She makes me so happy!

After another 5 minuets, she finally plays a song.
I know the song the minuet the first note hits.

Where do broken hearts go by the guys.

She screams out
"COUNTED ALL MY MISTAKES AND THERES ONLY ONE..." And continues the whole 1st verse.
I join her in the chorus and the rest of the song.

When the songs over I hear a faint little whisper and look over at Izzy.

"Have you talked to Niall since you guys last fighted?" She asks.
"Since we last fought? Yeah. But only once..." I say looking back at the road.
"I miss him Hannah. Bring him back!"
She says with a smile and a light tone in her voice.
"It's not hat easy baby girl..."
"Then I'll bring him back for you!" She says.
"No you won't. I have to figure this out on my own." I say being the debby downer I am.
"Fine. But you have to do it okay?"
"Okay Izzy."

We head to this place in the woods where I always go when I need to think.
"You know Hannah, I think Niall and you are meant for eachother." She says out of the blue.
"Oh really? How is that?"
"Well, you have been best friends since 7th grade and always have been. I know you have kissed *puke* and I know there is something more than best friends."
"How is that Izz?"
"Well, you guys just can't Be less than best friends. You have that special connection that not many people I see have it! I know I'm only 7, buy gosh dang it Hannah this boy is your best friend and I hope, no! I know he is a lot for to you than a friend!"

I'm blown away from this from my 7 year old sister.
"Thanks Izz. I just wish he knew that."

We hang out in my special place, I don't know what to call if, for about another hour of silence. It's nice just sitting here with Izzy.

She's my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her!

"Izzy, if I don't tell you enough, you're my best friend. I love you so much. I'm sorry I haven't been there enough for you and I just, hate myself for doing this to you and I'm sorry and I love you!"

"I love you too Hannah. You're my best friend too. Well, you're actually my only friend. Mall of my friends ditched me for a boy. Gosh I don't like them anymore."
"Oh I'm sorry babe! You can call me and hang with me!"

"I know Hannah. I will."

Then we left. I can't handle not talking to Niall, but I'll be even closer to Izzy.

I love Niall so much.

But I love Izzy more.

I'm not waiting anymore of my time or heart on someone who doesn't even care to talk to me anymore.

I'm don't with Niall for a little while.

_________________________________________<3

Hey babes :)
So here is my new chapter!!
I hope yall enjoyed this crappy entry but it gave you some hints on what's coming up next! I'll update sometime Saturday or Sunday!
Tell people about my book!!! Please please please! Do it!!

Alrighty. Bye!

CASS Ö