Day 5: This Kind Of Night

Hannahs POV

"Stop beating me!" I shout to Niall.

"No! Sorry for my awesomeness finally showing!" He shouts back.

Playing guitar hero is harder than it looks, especially when you play with Niall, who rocks at it. I can't keep up with the kid!

"Try harder!" He yells out as he strums the longest cord but I, as per usual, miss the note and the crowd boos me. The harder I try, the more people boo me!

"Okay, I am going to beat you this time" I say after the song ends, making my pride go way down.

"Okay.." He says with a slight chuckle, I swat his arm. He picks the next song, Cant Stand It by Never Shout Never. I have done this song only once, but Niall hasn't done it once. I'm excited.

"Okay, you have to sing along!" He tells me, pressing the start.

"In your dreams" I begin to press the buttons on the guitar and strumming the lever thing, already kicking his butt.

"Woah, when did you get good?" He says, half worried, half confident.

"I don't know. I said Ill beat you next song..." I lean up against his side with my back.

"Its the next song" I play the long cord, bouncing m head around, making his laugh fall from his lips, making my heart flutter. His laugh is really adorable.

"Baby I love you I never want to let you go, the more I think about..." I continue singing along with the song, making Niall almost fall to the floor dying, I'm not the best singer, but I try.

"KEY CHANGE" I yell out as the song changes keys, my favorite part!

"BABY I LOVE YOU I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU GO" I shout, still playing my guitar.

"I am about to win!" Niall shouts, us tied. I shove him to the side, making him mess up and I take the victory! He catches himself and shoves me to the side, making me crash onto the floor with laughter filling my air supply.

"Oh Hannah I am so sorry!" He walks over to me, putting his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he pulls me up, making me crash into his hard, built chest.

I gasp from the sudden action, making him put his hand on my lower back, catching me from falling backwards. We make eye contact, but I pull away before anything can happen. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, a thing I do when things are awkward. Niall has seen me do this one -to-many times.

"New game?" He suggests. I nod, walking up the stairs and into my room, laying flat on my bed, Niall jumping next to me.

"Okay, how about we play, read through our old journals!?" I jolt up, laughing. My old journals are seriously crazy.

"Why would we do that?" I ask, Niall sitting uo, walking over to my closet with a box full of our old journals.

"Just read 5!" I roll my eyes and huff, but agree. I pull out my 7th grade, sophomore and senior journal. These were the years the most stuff happened to me.

Niall pulls out his 7th grade, junior and senior journal.

"You go first!" Niall says. I huff and roll my eyes as I flip to a page int he old journal filled with multi-colored pen ink on the white pages. I flip back to the middle of the year.

Dear Journal,

Not only did I have an amazing say, but It was the first time I kissed anyone. Niall and I went to this party and we played spin the bottle. He only kissed, well, nobody. It was my turn to spin the bottle, but I was cut off by people saying their parents were there. Niall was the last one to walk out but he stopped before he walked out the door.